Manly Members fight back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I find it very very boring, no input, no comments and nothing ever more than a troll.

I can assure you if I was an Admin he'd be gooooorne!!

Which makes me wonder if he's not one of our dual login people just stirring!!

He appeared right around the same time as Chief.

And there he is again, doesn't matter what you say tonight mate you are Trolled!!

Parra fan mate (It's Chief).

The bloke has 45 years of never touching the opposite sex (apart from through a computer screen) & is clearly suffering from acute DSL (Dangerous Sperm Levels).

Kid needs a release - I recommended he rohipnol his own drink, then take advantage of himself, but also suggested he'd be pretty disappointed when he awoke, because when he looked in the mirror that next morning, the scum who did it to him, would still be there ;)

Even next year if we had 20k plus members, Brooky struggles to hold those numbers, and the club would move more games else where any way.

It's not the capacity that's the issue hoops.
It's that all the dogs, cats and budgies will find scanning the members card to get in a bit hard.

I guess the budgies could just fly over the fence.

The club have worked into our hands and given us disgruntled fans even more clout. Their sales pitch to increase memberships is to advocate how low Manlys membership numbers are, the worst in Sydney.

Well Well Well, I wonder why that would be?

We know we are owned by one of Australia's richest men. So he dosent need our money to pay the bills and he is full of **** when he says he does.

But just may be, just may be there is a lesson here.

A footy club is not like a business, and if you just come and sack good people, generally treat Most people, from long time employees to us fans like ****. **** happens. Stupid snobby ****.

How about the Penns give something back to us if he wants our support. Tooves back wearing a Manly shirt again, working for the club in some capacity, would probably be the thing which would hurt his ego the most.

Until then I'll support the club, but these clowns can pay their own bloody way.
Are the Penn's some of Australia's richest men?

Name: Scott Penn

BRW Young Rich ranking: 87

The courage shown by Brisbane Broncos star player Darren Lockyer after suffering a serious facial injury was widely lauded.

But Lockyer’s valiant, albeit unsuccessful, attempt to play in the preliminary final against the Manly Sea Eagles was arguably less courageous than the recent efforts of Scott Penn .

Although Penn has never taken to the field, he has taken plenty of hits as major shareholder of the Sea Eagles.

In the lead-up to last weekend’s grand final, it was revealed that Penn was again planning to invest his own money to help meet an expected $1 million loss for the 2011 season.

Manly’s grand final win would have provided considerable consolation to Penn, but he is still expected to stump up the cash to help the club break even this year.

So far, Penn is believed to have invested $5 million in the Sea Eagles.

Sporting clubs are almost always a bad investment. No half-decent investment adviser would ever encourage a client to put their money into a professional sporting club.

But this doesn’t stop many wealthy business people putting their money into investments in sporting clubs from which they are not likely to see a financial return.

Fortunately for Penn, he has a fast-growing weight-loss company, SP Health, to help bankroll his investments in Manly.

His business has a strong association with television program The Biggest Loser and brands some of its key products accordingly.

The trick when investing in a sporting club is to ensure the heart is not ruling the head. Even premiership glory doesn’t guarantee financial success – as Penn knows only too well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6