Manly Match-Fixing Investigation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weidler just said that Manly have interviewed a current player with gambling connections who has denied everything.
Here's a question: If the police haven't contacted Manly. how did they know who to interview? Huh? Huh?

Lot's of self-serving tripe from the Penns via Weidler. I'm sure they had sufficient influence, pre-full ownership, to kick the Con Ange's of this world out of the dressing room if they had pushed the issue.

They took their concerns to the sympathetic ear of Todd around 18 months ago.

Given that there is no active police investigation into Manly and neither the NSW Police or NSW organised crime squad has been in contact with the club, maybe this is just the powers that be's next attempt to get rid of a Sydney club. They failed to get rid of Cronulla and the Tigers so now its our turn.

Here's a question: If the police haven't contacted Manly. how did they know who to interview? Huh? Huh?
The allegations stem from a jockey working with the brothel owner.
Nothing to do with Manly the Club.
He is the one who allegedly dished out 50k to 5 Manly and 1 Souths player.

Like I posted, Manly are the ones being cheated out of a win. They have no info, otherwise, they would have stopped it happening.

After all, it is the Manly Franchise that is being damaged if these players are proven to have tanked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8