Manly marketing department

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
we need a kum ba yah moment

The crowd, the players, the captains run, get it out there

Even non religious souls get on KUM BA YAH because it was ingrained in us. Its an anthem of peace

Manly need to spiritual up, however you do. Im not suggesting relligion but a week where we muster and grab what makes us, US .......and join hands and voice . Its the ultimate healer and part of cross cultures . And we might just turn something around

Big club turning point and even if the club doesnt adopt it , the crowd could steal the show

Can someone alert me when the club posts the ad for a new marketing manager. I'd like to apply.

From top to bottom the manly club has transformed from a hungry , ruthless organisation, into a relentless box ticking exercise in KPI's , and the acceptance that comes with such a process to measure . Its up there with stats

Its crept into our on field performance too and will have us pumping the mediocrity peddle , with splashes of pizazz for some time into the future

Dont apply

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
I reckon they do a pretty good job. Yes they made an error with this jersey issue and then the media has hammered them but we are all human. They market our club pretty well imo.

What about David Riccio. Why is he in such a position that he can talk down to everyone and judge everyone. He’s never played a minute of the game nor has he ever run a club. It’s almost laughable.

I read an article that it was actually the initiative of our jersey supplier and they had approached us last year to do the same, it had been in the works for a year (apparently( will try to find the article and post.

I read an article that it was actually the initiative of our jersey supplier and they had approached us last year to do the same, it had been in the works for a year (apparently( will try to find the article and post.
So you are saying they wanted to sell another Manly jersey...how many is that now, I've lost count tbh.

Clearly none of you have been to HQ. book an appointment with cuzzo and have a meeting, come back and report on your thoughts, lets be honest top notch marketing directors etc are not breaking their backs to work for a $5m business when they can walk into billion dollar SaaS businesses, make money and a name for themselves.

Could they do a better job? maybe, but they would also need better budgets and also who knows what the hierarchy is like there, back office, front office and football are all different places, and I am sure there is a deliberate wall between some of those

Clearly none of you have been to HQ. book an appointment with cuzzo and have a meeting, come back and report on your thoughts, lets be honest top notch marketing directors etc are not breaking their backs to work for a $5m business when they can walk into billion dollar SaaS businesses, make money and a name for themselves.

Could they do a better job? maybe, but they would also need better budgets and also who knows what the hierarchy is like there, back office, front office and football are all different places, and I am sure there is a deliberate wall between some of those

Googles "SaaS" business....

Software as a service.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I mean...i knew that, that was just for like 'youse' guys.

I'm happy to act in a consulting role for nothing. Although I do expect them to supply the sausage rolls for my lunch.

Its all Tony Mestrovs fault - you know that he is across pie sales, ripped jerseys, replacement of broken seats in the Fulton stand and the amount of weights in the centre of excellence.

Its all Tony Mestrovs fault - you know that he is across pie sales, ripped jerseys, replacement of broken seats in the Fulton stand and the amount of weights in the centre of excellence.

Mate, why are you joking about this? He bloody SHOULD be - and I mean ALL over every facet of the business. Are you taking the piss now?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4