Manly join the race for Manu Mau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Something like this:

8.Lussick
9.Koroisau
10.Taupau
11.Buhrer
12.Mau
13.Trbojevic

14.AFB
15.Meehan
16.Knight
17.Brown

ATM based on rumours this is the side we may play with next season.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: B Williame (probably sign someone)
4: D Walker (gk)
5: D Mead
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans (c)
8: D Lussick
9: A Koroisau
10: M Taupau
11: M Ma'u
12: J Buhrer (vc)
13: J Trbojevic (c)

14: N Myles
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: L Knight
17: W Meehan

18: L Brown
19: M Wright
20: B Williame

ATM based on rumours this is the side we may play with next season.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: B Williame (probably sign someone)
4: D Walker (gk)
5: D Mead
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans (c)
8: D Lussick
9: A Koroisau
10: M Taupau
11: M Ma'u
12: J Buhrer (vc)
13: J Trbojevic (c)

14: N Myles
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: L Knight
17: W Meehan

18: L Brown
19: M Wright
20: B Williame
Wow, no Parcell - I don't think so.

Seems because he's injured we've forgotten Parcell. I would have him as hooker before Api. Good defender, faster and more accurate service and quick off the mark. Api is good but not that good.
I honestly think manly will get rid of knight. Watching yesterday's game he gave away so many penalties. Obviously has talent but discipline is a huge problem for him.

I actually forgot about him, he or Koroisau either, but just my opinion that Api should be hooker.
Which you are most entitled to good sir. I would have him at 9; however, it would not surprise me to see them both in the side.

Whilst Blake Green is a good bye. I seriously think the club should be looking at developing either Parcell or API in the halves. They aren't ready now but both could be amazing.

One hooker seems to be the go with the reduced interchange.

They are both young and experienced for there age. Parcell would still be that speed turning half breaks into trys up the middle from the halves.

API probably controls a game better right at the moment and has more of a kicking game as well.

We could be trend setters and just rotate one from the 6 to 9 when a little tired. Not that half back is much more of a rest.

But no way one of these guys should be playing reserves.

The guy could be 140cm tall and 50kg and he'd still worry the opposition.

That death stare.
images.jpg

Fcku :eek:
If Manly sign him, I won't be able to go to anymore night games - EVER :tmi:

Whilst Blake Green is a good bye. I seriously think the club should be looking at developing either Parcell or API in the halves. They aren't ready now but both could be amazing.

One hooker seems to be the go with the reduced interchange.

They are both young and experienced for there age. Parcell would still be that speed turning half breaks into trys up the middle from the halves.

API probably controls a game better right at the moment and has more of a kicking game as well.

We could be trend setters and just rotate one from the 6 to 9 when a little tired. Not that half back is much more of a rest.

But no way one of these guys should be playing reserves.
I agree, I'd like to see parcell at 5/8 over green

I honestly think manly will get rid of knight. Watching yesterday's game he gave away so many penalties. Obviously has talent but discipline is a huge problem for him.
That sounds like Darcy Lussick in his earlier days but look how he has turned that around now. Knight is young. Give him a break. He will come good. :)

That sounds like Darcy Lussick in his earlier days but look how he has turned that around now. Knight is young. Give him a break. He will come good. :)

Maybe we could send him to Parra then so he can use up all those bad elements over there before coming back (but only kidding. The kid will be promised the world at Paracity but wont get paid over there. That's not fair)

Ma'u is built like an action figurine & plays like one tough hombre! Would be an excellent signing!
8.Darcy
10.Kapow
11.Jake
12.Ma'u
13.Knight

14.Buhrer
15.afb
16.meehan
17.myles

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14