Manly in the NBA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tough question, I don't really have any idea which teams are hated tbh

In terms of recent performance, you would probably look at the Celtics, have languished near the bottom for many years, but last season went out and bought some big guns in which got them the NBA title last season. Also are the most successful side in NBA history

If I was looking for others, in terms of hate I think the Dallas Mavericks would be up there, always spending massive money on big names, have a high profile owner who is hated, but for all this they have had no success at all

Lakers are a traditionally strong side, who have been rebuilding their roster to be runner up last season

From a purely playing point of view, you could look at the San Antonio Spurs as a great parallel to us, have won 4 titles in recent seasons, and play a great team game based around 1-2 superstars with everyone else filling their roles

Yeah I'd go with the Celtics- also because I support them- when I started supporting them they were great, then they were **** for a bit but they have come back this year and won- just like Manly

The Chicago Bulls were up there for a while in the Michael Jordan era and the LA Lakers also dominated for some time. Neither are much loved by the other teams.

Yeah but the Lakers had a song of homage sung about them by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, so they're excused.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7