Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
I know.

However in Hasler’s case he was forced into a position by the Board, apparently with the Penn forces to the fore. He felt he had no choice but to leave.

It was a major downer after winning a GF. In order of magnitude, perhaps a little higher than our greatest ever player’s decision to leave straight after a GF victory in 1976.

With Foran, I put a lot of that down to relative emotional immaturity, hand in hand with a tumultuous personal life at the time.
No one really Knows the real reason why they left

All we should know is not to judge others harshly just like we do not want to be judged harshly by others

There is kindness in Compassion ,nobility in Empathy and Grace in Forgiveness .......

and this feathered friends is how we all move on and make a difference to this bitter life

Let us all not be bitter

Let us all rise above Bitterness like Great Eagles and be better

See the source image

I thought by Thursday the media would be concentrating on this weekends finals games and not the Sea Eagles.

Nup, we are living , rent free , in their heads.

It’s 1030 am and I’ve seen 3 stories from 9NRL , 2 from Code Sports , 2 from FoxNRL and there’s probably more but they’ve blocked me for calling them ****ing Wankers !!
You go Mark !

Nah its only 1pm give rothttool a few more schooners, I reckon he will start dribbling about 2.30pm
It's been interesting this time round it seems Brent Reed had been getting it the info not bulldog and buzz. He lives on beeches wonder who he's tight with

It's been interesting this time round it seems Brent Reed had been getting it the info not bulldog and buzz. He lives on beeches wonder who he's tight with
Probably he would know a lot of the local cafe owners where he would get his information.

I see him all the time around the beaches

Interesting that there have been no leaks so far....which indicates the parties meeting today are not the primary source of the leaked info...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8