Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
"Not at all," Trbojevic said when asked if he and Jake were looking to leave Manly.

"We love this club, we love playing for it, we love living in the Manly, we always have and we always will and we definitely want to be here."

Click baiters got what they wanted...throw enough mud around and eventually a footy player will give you an interview.

The truth
A Manly player has dressed up as Bennett for Mad Monday
Kent on his way out of a strip club after a bender early hours Monday has yet again seen this "Bennett" along with a purple people eater and reported it to the media for his weeks pay cheque

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
Stupid question, why did they not try in the last SEVEN GAMES, regardless of what is happening you play regardless of the situation, obviously Hasler influence did not get them up.SURVEY = BS
I thought they did try in the last game , just didn’t have the players there to execute properly.

But there was some effort.

some effort, these guys are getting paid a lot of money, I should try that tomorrow with my boss some effort!!!!

Well there was a a news report from just about every sports outlet , about every 4 minutes all day yesterday , wonder if it’ll be the same today ??

I was out for my nightly walk last night and wandered past Uncle Nick's mansion ... inside was a strong light and I thought I saw a few players trying in an Easts jersey, including our Turbo boys? So I took a pic:
bondiboys.jpg

What could it mean?

Peter Peters. There's a name I was hoping I wouldn't have to hear again in relation to Manly back office. If he is involved you can guarantee there's an agenda at play.

All the players and all the staff would have been told very very clearly by Mestrov ... don't blab to the media jackals, we'll sort this stuff out here between ourselves, in private. I say 'would have been told' because that was in one of Mestrov's very first public comments, no more aring of Manly dirty laundry in public.

I doubt any players or staff would disregard that so quickly. Yet stuff is leaking out almost hourly. So who could it be? (No prize for this one sorry.)

The stupid thing is it could easily be reality “ we just signed as we wanted to win a premiership before we retire “.

There no cap at the Roosters , everyone knows that.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8