Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
A committee of club legends and stalwarts, do we have such a thing these days??

1665096173290.png

Honestly, in my humble opinion, everyone should calm the farm and settle down. I'm sure sanity will prevail. Most of the beat-up is media spin and embellishment.

I'm sure Des will get what he wants (after this meeting occurs). There will be no sueing of anyone. Des will get his succession plan in place like he asked for BEFORE our season derailed.

Regardless of who the assistant coach is (and we DO need a replacement for Randall and Monaghan now) will do an admirable job under Des mentorship, who can transition to a Director of footy role in a few years.

Let's just sit a LITTLE while longer and wait for the outcome before any of us threaten to abandon ship, disconnect sports TV, burn our jerseys, get the torches and pitchforks out and all that.

Place has gone crazy when it's Ryan that has to be the voice of reason. Jeez.

@Red Pill .... Are you now prepared to acknowledge that I was 100% correct when my tin foil hat predicted months ago, that Penn's failure to support Dessie's rant at the ref ... was the first shot in a plan to get rid of Des ?

The current back to back premiership winning coach ? (Warriors, Panthers, Tigers)

Old man Bennett wouldn’t be far off that mark

Not so much falling out ... but sacked for poor results ... Sticky Stuart from Easts, Cronulla and Parramatta

Penrith is one of the most dominate teams we have seen…. And has so few out and out stars. They are the best “team” I have seen. Unity across the team and admin is such a big thing. The question is how do we get that?

Honestly, in my humble opinion, everyone should calm the farm and settle down. I'm sure sanity will prevail. Most of the beat-up is media spin and embellishment.

I'm sure Des will get what he wants (after this meeting occurs). There will be no sueing of anyone. Des will get his succession plan in place like he asked for BEFORE our season derailed.

Regardless of who the assistant coach is (and we DO need a replacement for Randall and Monaghan now) will do an admirable job under Des mentorship, who can transition to a Director of footy role in a few years.

Let's just sit a LITTLE while longer and wait for the outcome before any of us threaten to abandon ship, disconnect sports TV, burn our jerseys, get the torches and pitchforks out and all that.

Place has gone crazy when it's Ryan that has to be the voice of reason. Jeez.
Bring back MOD

The really really big news is ... that there are .. (According to the poll at the beginning of this thread.) .. 87 Silvertails that still believe there is no crisis ..

Des should sue half the team for their ****e performances and $10,000 for the no look pass that hit harper in the head.
If we charged Schu 10K for every sh*t no-looker our salary cap might be back in balance...
Wonder if Des is going to include the Manly 7 as respondents in his lawsuit... fmd...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6