MANLY go to Hollywood ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BTW this was rumoured back in my day, but you are looking at very big money to make it happen.

The travel costs ( everything) for each team will be around the $700-$800k , so it probably needs a two million benificiary for it to happen.

giphy.gif
Thought he was from NY !

LA? Really? All those massive USA cities with great close-in rectangular stadiums in the city centre & they choose LA? Should go to Seattle.

nfl_divisional_01.jpg

Great if true, stop off in Hawaii to watch the monster winter waves on the Northshore, then cheer Manly on for a deserved win :party:

giphy.gif

#BrookvaleNorthernHemisphere
I think you may be on to something. Many Hawaiians don't mind rugby union. So probably a bigger, or at least more enthusiastic, crowd if the game is played in Honolulu.
So it could be possible that in one day you squeeze in a few barrels at Off the Wall before watching the game.

Maybe the NRL could put the same effort & money into promoting a Manly vs Souths game at Brookie one year. Or even a Manly home game vs Souths at a full house SFS or ANZ.

I think you may be on to something. Many Hawaiians don't mind rugby union. So probably a bigger, or at least more enthusiastic, crowd if the game is played in Honolulu.
So it could be possible that in one day you squeeze in a few barrels at Off the Wall before watching the game.

I'm a born spectator and happy to leave the effort to others with actual skills :happy:

But love watching the surf and have been lucky enough to be at Sunset a few times in January and feel the thud of the wave on the sand :inlove:

Will definitely go along if Manly play in the US :)

LA? Really? All those massive USA cities with great close-in rectangular stadiums in the city centre & they choose LA? Should go to Seattle.

nfl_divisional_01.jpg

I believe the reasons for LA are several in nature ... 1) Time zone means that the game can be broadcast back to Aust live in the afternoon .. 2) Crowe and Jackman have a possible ability to raise interest of both fans and sponsors in Hollywood. 3) weather 4) LA has a population of about 18/19 million compared to Seattle of about 3.5 million ...

PSS ... USA has only about 6/7 really big cities ... if you dropped Sydney into the states I think it would be about the 8th or 9th Largest city there ... it is nearly an entire country of smaller cities .... most state capitals are only about 300k - 400k ...

Just had an amusing thought ... ... amusing to me anyway ...

Any players with criminal records may be "injured" and unable to travel .... to save the embarrassment of having visas denied ....

In hindsight ... Lodge and Hayne were probably not the best ambassadors for the code ...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7