Manly fans are EVERYWHERE!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
great little town ,but can be frosty and foggy in middle of winter .lots of community events ,Craft fair ,string fest ,car show through middle of town ,people friendly ....
Has the pub got Boags bitter on tap and an open fire. If so I'm sold :)

I’m currently in Normanton but am going to Karumba for dinner ( some of the most beautiful sunsets in Australia).

The Gulf of Carpentaria , you should come sometime , it’s a magical part of the world.

oh and , GO MANLY

I’m currently in Normanton but am going to Karumba for dinner ( some of the most beautiful sunsets in Australia).

The Gulf of Carpentaria , you should come sometime , it’s a magical part of the world.

oh and , GO MANLY

I'll laugh if somebody posts saying they saw a funny looking old bugger in Karumba in a manly cap watching the footy on his phone during dinner ...

oh and , GO MANLY

I should have you visit an old flame of mine who now lives in Atherton, which was where she was raised. Returned to be with her extended family. Lovely area. Catching that well known train?

I should have you visit an old flame of mine who now lives in Atherton, which was where she was raised. Returned to be with her extended family. Lovely area. Catching that well known train?
Yeah , the Gulflander tomorrow

I guess now Mark shouldn't even post the day of a Manly game!

thanks Mark!!

booooo

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8