Manly fans are EVERYWHERE!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
In keeping with the thread about wearing Manly gear in the off season. I just got back from 2 week road trip. 3 days in Coffs Harbour - walked into a bar with a jersey on and had 6 people give me a high five, went back to the resort - there was a table of 5 people all wearing caps. Drive up to Mermaid Beach in QLD, either side of my room were Manly supporters, also can I say I never new the merchandising went to bikini's, went to the pool and this very nice 35 year old was wearing one? It was awesome. The lady queried why I was starring at her but I got away with it by saying I was shocked by the bikini? Got away with that one! Hope your not on this site...

Caught up with my son and got talked into going to a BBL Heat cricket match and got the mandatory boo but also had 15 - 20 high fives. Then went to Royal Pines and on Friday 16 guys all playing golf, all had Manly gear on as well.

So that proves that Manly Fans do wear gear in the off season.

I find that fashion completely normal and wearing 2 days a week should be mandated for good health & well being

Sure beats yoga

In keeping with the thread about wearing Manly gear in the off season. I never new the merchandising went to bikini's, went to the pool and this very nice 35 year old was wearing one? It was awesome. The lady queried why I was starring at her but I got away with it by saying I was shocked by the bikini? Got away with that one! Hope your not on this site...

photos!!!

In keeping with the thread about wearing Manly gear in the off season. I just got back from 2 week road trip. 3 days in Coffs Harbour - walked into a bar with a jersey on and had 6 people give me a high five, went back to the resort - there was a table of 5 people all wearing caps. Drive up to Mermaid Beach in QLD, either side of my room were Manly supporters, also can I say I never new the merchandising went to bikini's, went to the pool and this very nice 35 year old was wearing one? It was awesome. The lady queried why I was starring at her but I got away with it by saying I was shocked by the bikini? Got away with that one! Hope your not on this site...
Mate with that thread title I thought you’d spotted an Eagles supporter in Vladivostok or Reykjevic :)

I’d love to see a Manly thong, preferably not on you!!
There you go you horny bugger . Not one but two !!!
untitled.png

Mate with that thread title I thought you’d spotted an Eagles supporter in Vladivostok or Reykjavic :)

Is anywhere in Iceland close enough??

mHMeK2W.jpg

Yes, yes...old pic I know :p

@Supreme Leader , it reads as if you bumped into every Manly fan!

(wait...that sounds like we don't have many, I meant you certainly came across quite a few Manly fans! - wait that sounds even worse! I give up).

I live in Parramatta, don't see too many Manly fans around here. See them in the Hills district from time to time though. I've seen the 40-NIL number plate out there a few times too.

I live in Parramatta, don't see too many Manly fans around here. See them in the Hills district from time to time though. I've seen the 40-NIL number plate out there a few times too.

I'm out in Greystanes and you're right....not too many.

You get the whole range of reactions from my butcher telling me he'll have to charge me double because I'm a Manly supporter to high fives in the local hamburger joint from a fellow tragic.

But nothing was better than wearing my jersey around the day after we gave it to the Worms. My hate for them has never waned.

Very popular the Sea Eagles, when I am home I get down to the local rugby league club (Stavanger) for a few beers.

Nathan Cummins (brother of the honey badger) is captain coach of the team, the beauty of air play I can stream the Manly games on the TV in the bar, there are 2 diehard pommies that love manly and it has become infectious on the rest of the players and supporters, the maroon and white is a dominant colour here.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8