Manly fans are EVERYWHERE!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I live in Parramatta, don't see too many Manly fans around here. See them in the Hills district from time to time though. I've seen the 40-NIL number plate out there a few times too.
Plenty of us over in the hills. See lots of people walking around WPH and cherrybrook with Sea Eagles members hats. Also Ryan's doppleganger who is also called Ryan is an absolute Manly nut as well is over in West Pennant Hills

In keeping with the thread about wearing Manly gear in the off season. I just got back from 2 week road trip. 3 days in Coffs Harbour - walked into a bar with a jersey on and had 6 people give me a high five, went back to the resort - there was a table of 5 people all wearing caps. Drive up to Mermaid Beach in QLD, either side of my room were Manly supporters, also can I say I never new the merchandising went to bikini's, went to the pool and this very nice 35 year old was wearing one? It was awesome. The lady queried why I was starring at her but I got away with it by saying I was shocked by the bikini? Got away with that one! Hope your not on this site...

Caught up with my son and got talked into going to a BBL Heat cricket match and got the mandatory boo but also had 15 - 20 high fives. Then went to Royal Pines and on Friday 16 guys all playing golf, all had Manly gear on as well.

So that proves that Manly Fans do wear gear in the off season.

I am somewhere on the mid North Coast ... and was in Woolgoolga ... bought Petrol, the whole back wall of the office was Manly posters ... went to the Butchers, a mad manly fan ... same at the Bakers, ... had a coffee and three blokes said go the Sea Eagles and said there was a lot of Manly fans in town ... one bloke told me he can't go and watch the local team because they have Cronulla style jersey and colours ...

I am somewhere on the mid North Coast ... and was in Woolgoolga ... bought Petrol, the whole back wall of the office was Manly posters ... went to the Butchers, a mad manly fan ... same at the Bakers, ... had a coffee and three blokes said go the Sea Eagles and said there was a lot of Manly fans in town ... one bloke told me he can't go and watch the local team because they have Cronulla style jersey and colours ...

Diverging slightly. I've been to Woolgoolga a couple of times over the years. Its a beautiful little settlement isnt it....not just because of the Manly supporters, though that helps.

Diverging slightly. I've been to Woolgoolga a couple of times over the years. Its a beautiful little settlement isnt it....not just because of the Manly supporters, though that helps.

Great little spot ... but don't tell anybody.

Growing at a rapid rate now.

Live in Tassie theres only about 5 Manly supporters in the State lucky enough in the small town I live ,the Local is owned by Newcastle supporters ,it makes for interesting conversation & Drinking IN AFL TERRITORY...........LOL ...British Hotel Deloraine GO MANLY !!!!!

Live in Tassie theres only about 5 Manly supporters in the State lucky enough in the small town I live ,the Local is owned by Newcastle supporters ,it makes for interesting conversation & Drinking IN AFL TERRITORY...........LOL ...British Hotel Deloraine GO MANLY !!!!!
We're looking at Deloraine as a place to settle down when we retire. Its nice to know there'll be someone there to talk footy with. I'm also a Hawks supporter so being close to Launceston is an attraction.

Any warnings and cautions you can pass on about the town?

Very popular the Sea Eagles, when I am home I get down to the local rugby league club (Stavanger) for a few beers.

Nathan Cummins (brother of the honey badger) is captain coach of the team, the beauty of air play I can stream the Manly games on the TV in the bar, there are 2 diehard pommies that love manly and it has become infectious on the rest of the players and supporters, the maroon and white is a dominant colour here.
You lot coming up to play Oslo / Lillestrøm this year ?

I am not sure on the club games mate, though I get into Oslo on a regular basis if you are about for a quiet one?
Easily arranged. I own a pub and we have rugby League compliant kasses!

Attachments

• DD65C106-7B57-4903-9082-AC650045D76D.png
    DD65C106-7B57-4903-9082-AC650045D76D.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 21
Back home at Cronulla there are very few...as expected and personally growing up in the Shire, I liked it that way and standing solid against the numbers....
Now in SE Qld there's a heap, many friends and just in general around the Lockyer Valley.
Also whenever in Bris Vegas or at the GC for a game, always have Massive support numbers.

We're looking at Deloraine as a place to settle down when we retire. Its nice to know there'll be someone there to talk footy with. I'm also a Hawks supporter so being close to Launceston is an attraction.

Any warnings and cautions you can pass on about the town?
great little town ,but can be frosty and foggy in middle of winter .lots of community events ,Craft fair ,string fest ,car show through middle of town ,people friendly ....

Look, I've seen sights all over the world. Driven down streets in far distant lands,. Looked at the wondrous buildings and rivers and mountains. Google is a wondrous thing to see the sights isn't it. :giggle:

Easily arranged. I own a pub and we have rugby League compliant kasses!

A pub in Oslo?? Is there an open invitation for silvertails to drop in?

lol

I was just about to type that'd i'd had to live as far away as Oslo before i'd admit to owning a pub to the silvertails lot!

wait... I just did type it, how'd I know I was going to do that?

Nostra-friggen-damus!

Also...

A crappy photo of a hat with a crappy sponsor, in a pretty city, Oslo... :)

aFNajjp.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8