Manly discard happy at Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you look back I gave you likes as well but most of all I like you because we are all Manly lovers :)
I was best able to relate to you recently when you dropped the sales spiel and admitted that you didn't know. And could only hope. Certainty is much overrated.

I was best able to relate to you recently when you dropped the sales spiel and admitted that you didn't know. And could only hope. Certainty is much overrated.
No sales spiels from me . I just express my honest opinions just like every one else

People can and should be able to support the team however they want guys.

Why have a go at anyone for it?

People can and should be able to support the team however they want guys.

Why have a go at anyone for it?
Ryan I think the issue some, including myself, have with bozo is the consistent "feathered friend" comments regardless of thread and conversation. I get and respect he supports the club but his inflexibility (and almost disregard to acknowledge what he is actually commenting on) can come across as trolling for a reaction.

Ryan I think the issue some, including myself, have with bozo is the consistent "feathered friend" comments regardless of thread and conversation. I get and respect he supports the club but his inflexibility (and almost disregard to acknowledge what he is actually commenting on) can come across as trolling for a reaction.
Most of us on here are passionate and consistent with our views . Feathered friend means we are all birds of a feather . How do you feel insulted by this ?
If you don't like other peoples views on this forum I think you should start your own

If he limited it to the obvious threads, all good. But this lack of class and courtesy to let a thread on a departing player continue without dismissing him in lieu of a new player, is trolling whether Bozo intends to, or not.

We all generally love our club, and at time there will be people within it we feel the same way. But there is a time and place for parochial mantras, a simple concept that has so far alluded Bozo in his quest to all that don't subscribe to his views.

Most of us grow out of this type of diatribe once we get out of our teenage years (unless of course we end up in Uni, politics, reglion or Amway), so perhaps there is hope yet for him.

When God people (no matter the strain of religion) come knocking at your door, you can be pretty safe in knowing their sole agenda is to convert you to their "truth". Given that they have a direct line to God and all. They may smile, they may say nice things, but that is superficiality and they fundamentally don't accept you as you are. They think you are defective and it is their job to fix you. They have no interest in listening except to "prove" you wrong. So it is a violent process. They are politicians, advertisers, or corporate sycophants in another disguise.

If you're looking for an open two-way conversation with a real person, then talk to a check-out chick or someone else not driven in that moment by an agenda.

When God people (no matter the strain of religion) come knocking at your door, you can be pretty safe in knowing their sole agenda is to convert you to their "truth". Given that they have a direct line to God and all. They may smile, they may say nice things, but that is superficiality and they fundamentally don't accept you as you are. They think you are defective and it is their job to fix you. They have no interest in listening except to "prove" you wrong. So it is a violent process. They are politicians, advertisers, or corporate sycophants in another disguise.

If you're looking for an open two-way conversation with a real person, then talk to a check-out chick or someone else not driven in that moment by an agenda.

I'm not religous but that analogy on God people and their true agenda is like Gospel to me, love it Rex, Cheers!
Igor be thy name, the real big man in the sky :tongueout:

Most of us on here are passionate and consistent with our views . Feathered friend means we are all birds of a feather . How do you feel insulted by this ?
If you don't like other peoples views on this forum I think you should start your own

Feathered friend could be funny/interesting/inclusive used sporadically. Cliche's tend not to be inclusive. And when it becomes expected it becomes cliche'd. Hint: It has become expected.

It's the same with the content of what you post. Everyone here now expects you to agree with everything the Penn corporation has done, is doing or will ever do. No matter what. And to repeatedly and loudly remind us of that. So the content has also become cliche'd.

I'm interested in what other thoughts, opinions, insights you might have which aren't solely determined and coloured by your "Penn is God" "positive" agenda.

They check out chick will have an agenda - it will be scan these groceries double time so this weirdo can piss off and leave me alone...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8