Manly discard happy at Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nor Gillespie from the Bulldogs, but our 'feathered friend' knows everything so it must be you who is wrong.
Your right there feathered friend Gillespie was another player that we poached from the Western Suburbs club. The bottom line is that he was poached and that was the point I was trying to make . Wests Like Souths were great feeder clubs for us .
Have money will buy . I love the Godfather Ken .

Whether you like it or not. Whether you can handle it or not welcome to the world of professional NRL and its not a place for the faint hearted .
We are the Silvertails because we were ruthless and wanted to win at all costs and we raped and raided all other teams and people with your mentality hated us .
Am I proud that we raided other teams juniors and representative players when the other teams supporters despised us and said what we had done is not in the spirit of the game ?
I am very proud we did and turned the game to what it is today .The professional game of Rugby League
I am glad Fulton is back .Ruthless people get Results
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
Memories Jamie Lyon breaks contract to go to Manly ...
View attachment 2730
Honey, we're supporters not administrators. We have a right to empathy and emotion. In fact, it's our duty. Please stop telling everyone how to feel.

Honey, we're supporters not administrators. We have a right to empathy and emotion. In fact, it's our duty. Please stop telling everyone how to feel.
We are all passionate Manly supporters on this forum to express our feeling and views and I have expressed mine and you have expressed yours .

I am glad that you wish to respond as this is what makes this forum interesting
I did not attack him I responded to his pessimistic post and he also had no idea what he was talking about when he said that our club won nothing in that spending spree era and the fact is our club like no other club has won premierships EVERY decade in the modern era .
Have a nice day Feathered friend :)
You claim what he said was pessimistic as if that is a fact. What is the basis for that outlandish claim? I put it to you that there was not a single word he wrote which was pessimistic. Prove me wrong by quoting his actual words and showing why they were pessimistic.

You claim he said "our club won nothing in that spending spree era". And claimed that what he wrote was untrue. Back up that ridiculous claim. Quote what he ACTUALLY wrote (rather than your distorted paraphrasing) and then provide the specific facts which contradict what he wrote.

It's put up or shut up time, isn't it?

If you have read my post properly you would have seen what I wrote and that is all the raids either won us premierships or kept us away from the wooden spoon and consistently competing in the finals and grand finals unlike any other team which made us the most successful club in the modern era .
I didn't realise that without taking those three from Wests, we were 'spoon bound!!!

Your right there feathered friend Gillespie was another player that we poached from the Western Suburbs club. The bottom line is that he was poached and that was the point I was trying to make . Wests Like Souths were great feeder clubs for us .
Have money will buy . I love the Godfather Ken .

The silvertails v fibros mythology was a total Roy Masters fabrication. It was his fairytale that the dumb Rugby League masses swallowed, hook, line and sinker. The media loved his tin foil hat conspiracy and class warfare creation because it sold papers. So they've played it up ever since. To me, us picking up the silvertails tag and running with it isn't a reflection of us thinking we're richer, or identify ourselves as poachers. Just the opposite. It just shows we don't take ourselves too seriously. Haters are gonna hate. Not our job to fix.

The recruitment of the Wests three had a context. Masters backed up the fairytale with an extremely brutal and thuggish war against Manly. Manly responded by (winning the premiership and) directing our recruitment efforts towards one team - his. That recruitment trio didn't win Manly any premierships, but it sent a loud message to Wests, that Manly weren't to be meddled with, and returned Wests to their well earned place near the bottom of the ladder. Wests brutal tactics died out.

At that time Manly had previously been extremely quiet in the recruitment market, so were overdue to make some big purchases. They had even lost their best and most expensive player (Bozo) to Easts (Packer) poaching during this time.

Where is Jethro and his "do not feed the trolls" post? I can believe that some of the more savvy posters on here continue to engage with Bozo and his trolling

Where is Jethro and his "do not feed the trolls" post? I can believe that some of the more savvy posters on here continue to engage with Bozo and his trolling
Bozo lures them in with the old rope a dope tactics... (although he's the dope in the argument ;) )

If you believe this, where is your troll rating?

You claim what he said was pessimistic as if that is a fact. What is the basis for that outlandish claim? I put it to you that there was not a single word he wrote which was pessimistic. Prove me wrong by quoting his actual words and showing why they were pessimistic.

You claim he said "our club won nothing in that spending spree era". And claimed that what he wrote was untrue. Back up that ridiculous claim. Quote what he ACTUALLY wrote (rather than your distorted paraphrasing) and then provide the specific facts which contradict what he wrote.

It's put up or shut up time, isn't it?
Yeh right Rex what ever you say :)

If you believe this, where is your troll rating?

To be honest I feel like all the negative ratings are can be a touch passive aggressive. I can understand why they are there and why people like to use them however if i do not agree with someone or think they are trolling I will call them on it and try to discuss it rather than giving a rating.

Your pretty cool behind your key board Rex . Thank you for your compliments :)
You have copped a fair bit of flak from people here, including me, because of perceptions about your attempts to convert us all to the "truth". i.e. that the club, and Bozo in particular, are perfect. That every player they got rid of was total rubbish and every player they recruited was a stroke of genius. And everyone who disagrees is somehow defective. And that everyone who has developed player or coach or staff loyalties needs to get over it. That every thought counter to the master plan needs to be shouted down.

If you're happy to trust in Bozo's genius then good. I am too. But neither Bozo nor the club need a personal PR agent 24/7 here do they?

You have copped a fair bit of flak from people here, including me, because of perceptions about your attempts to convert us all to the "truth". i.e. that the club, and Bozo in particular, are perfect. That every player they got rid of was total rubbish and every player they recruited was a stroke of genius. And everyone who disagrees is somehow defective. And that everyone who has developed player or coach or staff loyalties needs to get over it. That every thought counter to the master plan needs to be shouted down.

If you're happy to trust in Bozo's genius then good. I am too. But neither Bozo nor the club need a personal PR agent 24/7 here do they?
I have also copped a few likes agreements and winners as well .
In this life we cant win them all can we Rex ?
I am glad that you too Trust in Bozo at least we agree on something feathered friend :)

I have also copped a few likes agreements and winners as well .
In this life we cant win them all can we Rex ?
I am glad that you too Trust in Bozo at least we agree on something feathered friend :)
You'll note some of them are from me. And I'd suggest we agree on much more than you might suspect.

This life is about enjoying the messiness of it all, and savouring our many and varied imperfections. It's not about winning every contest, not about maximising success or happiness and not even about getting the most likes.

You'll note some of them are from me. And I'd suggest we agree on much more than you might suspect.

This life is about enjoying the messiness of it all, and savouring our many and varied imperfections. It's not about winning every contest, not about maximising success or happiness and not even about getting the most likes.
If you look back I gave you likes as well but most of all I like you because we are all Manly lovers :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2