Manly chase James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Relax old mate, this is a thread from last year ..... didn't want to start a new thread so just updated it with the new info on Roberts.

After you cool down you can apologise Bozo.

Ps (we have 3/4 young tyro's competing for the centre spot, Kelly, Parker, Schuster and a handful of wrights)

oh all good - really after ditching 3 manly centres to aim for that scrub would be heartbreaking. Too many beers today to notice.

Maybe if the nrl dished out some genuine punishment this idiot may understand that he needs to pull his neck in. He seems to have a track record of misdemeanours and his punishment is a new better contract at another club. Not sure who is the most embarrassing him or the pathetic nrl

Roberts should be rubbed out of the game this year, but because it's the donkeys a gentle slap on the wrist will suffice as the NRL has no-balls. Might have some footballs but no real balls:)

Apparently he has a habit of turning up to training a little under the weather and last yr several times Auntie Wayne had to send him to the sheds to sleep it off.Similar things happened at the Titans and they swept it under the carpet,like most things in League

Apparently he has a habit of turning up to training a little under the weather and last yr several times Auntie Wayne had to send him to the sheds to sleep it off.Similar things happened at the Titans and they swept it under the carpet,like most things in League

Poor thing I'd love to be able to have a nap when I'm feeling under the weather at work aswell

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6