Manly chase James Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm really not feeling the Brad Parker love hey
I don't see him as someone that has come in and killed it like Tom, more someone who has real potential and will improve as he fills out a bit and gets more experience. He looks like someone who will develop into a reliable, quality player - not a superstar.

I'd be happy with a tall, mistake free player with decent speed - which I believe is what he will turn out to be.

FFS if I hear another commentator toss off yelling " oh look out its Jimmy the Jet!" I'll kick the cat.
And that'd be a No from me....if Bennett can't get him going what chance does Zoolander have?

tell me again why we dropped the offer to Mead and are now chasing Akilter Uartay and Jimmy the Jet ... sorry wombatgc's cat

Get Roberts and bozos remake of the "Longest Yard" remake is almost complete.
Filming to start early November.
Release date next March...

We made an enquiry re Roberts. Whitey gave him a fine he's not being released. It can hardly be said we are chasing him.

Shoulder charge from Klemmer and attempted kick from Graham. Will be interesting to see if they are suspended.

Shoulder charge from Klemmer and attempted kick from Graham. Will be interesting to see if they are suspended.
Surely not but then again it's the nrl. Game is getting softer and softer, I don't understand how that was a shoulder charge, the kick attempt as said by rabs and gus "didn't connect" so why is he reported... Surely they don't think it's similar to that of 'attempted murder' rather then murder itself.

NRL officials and Brisbane are investigating claims that troubled Broncos centre James Roberts forcefully pulled a young woman by her hair at a Gold Coast nightclub.

James Roberts allegedly 'manhandles' woman on Gold Coast

It's reported Roberts allegedly grabbed the 23-year-old woman from behind early on Sunday night, causing pain to her neck, before he was removed from the premises.

"Both the NRL and the club are making enquiries into the matter," an NRL spokesman told AAP.

587d3aae70d5e_153james_roberts_630.jpg

Roberts in trouble again. Pic: Getty
"Because he's had previous breaches it makes it more important that we look at it ourselves."

The 23-year-old complainant is reportedly reluctant to make an official complaint and Queensland police confirmed none had been lodged.

"He came up from behind me and pulled my hair quite hard and yanked my head back," she said.

"I had a sore neck all day yesterday."

The incident is the latest in a long line of controversies to have marred the 23-year-old's career.

He was fined $20,000 by the Broncos last year following allegations he abused a female staff member in a drunken incident at the Normanby Hotel in Brisbane when he was refused service.

He checked into a rehabilitation facility in Thailand at the end of the NRL season.

I'm astonished that the Thai rehab didn't fix his problems considering their amazing track record...

Depends which clinic he went to - I went to a few 'Thai rehabs' in the 1990s on a trip to Bangers and Phucket. Tell you the truth my alcohol and other problems got worse not better!

FFS BOZO (fulton) the brainless - we need a centre. But can't we have whare (***) hiku (**) or Gutho (*) back ?

Why would we ever chase a serial ****wit like Roberts. I give up.

FFS BOZO (fulton) the brainless - we need a centre. But can't we have whare (***) hiku (**) or Gutho (*) back ?

Why would we ever chase a serial ****wit like Roberts. I give up.

Relax old mate, this is a thread from last year ..... didn't want to start a new thread so just updated it with the new info on Roberts.

After you cool down you can apologise Bozo.

Ps (we have 3/4 young tyro's competing for the centre spot, Kelly, Parker, Schuster and a handful of wrights)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4