Manly Captain 2006

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Likely Candidates

Monas
Kennedy
Orford

Beaver
Watmough

Who do you think will lead out of these blokes.

I would like to see BK to get it then Orford in 2007 and beyond.

Theres noway I can see Monas getting it. Its clear he isn't wanted and his respect from all has certainly diminished.

Bk should get it.

If Monaghan is still at the club he will retain it. They're not known for boldness.

Monas would unlikey as I doubt he would be guaranted a 1st grade spot, Choc won't get it due to him being a bit of a scatterbrain, BK doesn't like media committments therefore assuming Oford settles into the team well during preseason I reckon he is the man for the job.

It will be Orford or Monaghan.

I think we'll hear the announcement once the coaching staff see how captain calamity copes playing with a back that is held in higher esteem throughout the rugby league community.

BOTH Orford & Monaghan dragged their respective clubs / fans through a poor recruiting process in 2005.

I'd say a Manly junior has to get the job. That leaves:-

Watmough
King
Beaver

in my opinion.

That said, Des Hasler is adverse to change. Therefore, I'd say Monaghan will retain the job. If Hooker, when Dunley comes on, Orford will get the gig.

I wonder if it was a sweetner for Orfords deal?

Beaver doesn't want the extra pressure anymore.As Byso said Watmough is too immature to be captain.With King's performances this season he is lucky to be in the elite squad so he doesn't deserve it.So give it to either BK or OX.I would be happy with either of them,You could say OX is a junior of sort's anyway.He will lead us foward in attack not sideways,backwards or in a crop circle on the field.

Ryan are you on Drugs?

King for captain you have got to be ****ing kidding!

I dont think Ryan was seriously putting King forward for captain. Just saying he is a Manly junior.

no sane or insane person would seriously put King forward for capatin.

If King performed like a first grader he'd probably be a good captain. He at least has a brain.

But whilever he performs like a daffodil in Bourke in December I think it highly unlikely.

Great imagery. Can I suggest my students use that simile for their HSC writing task tomorrow??? "Daffodils in Bourke in December" :lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4