manly break Hoodoooooo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
defence,as usual,was first class.bulldogs look gone.no strike except the halves.losing miles might be the straw that broke the camels back.sonny and co may be too late to save them.

defence,as usual,was first class.bulldogs look gone.no strike except the halves.losing miles might be the straw that broke the camels back.sonny and co may be too late to save them.

One can only hope.

Sue i would be extremely worried about anasta - didnt look good at the game - a few weeks at least is what i expect.

they are a chance at full strength to win - but i just dont think they will make it. Too many good teams ahead of them.

I must say that is was great to hear a good contingent of manly fans at the game.

Both King and Kite went ok early but looked short of a trot from then. They will be better next week. Their takling was great though - noticed King was making the effort from marker even if he was second man - helped shut the ball down.

BK was looking for the off load when not needed in the takle

I am now confident of our playing under lights - we were tested left right and centre by the best kicking duo in the league and didnt drop any - only got out jumped.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6