Manly Branded Merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NZEaglesFan

Reserve Grader
Living in Auckland it is quite hard to get Manly Branded Merchandise and I normally try to buy off the Club Website, so the money goes to the club, but it is quite frustrating with the current range. Few things I wish the club could have for sales are Manly Branded Face Mask, Mouse Pad and Wormald style retro Jersey.
Does anyone on this forum know where I can buy these items and if they deliver to NZ?

Living in Auckland it is quite hard to get Manly Branded Merchandise and I normally try to buy off the Club Website, so the money goes to the club, but it is quite frustrating with the current range. Few things I wish the club could have for sales are Manly Branded Face Mask, Mouse Pad and Wormald style retro Jersey.
Does anyone on this forum know where I can buy these items and if they deliver to NZ?

Being the first year with Dynasty Sports as the merch provider, I think by the time next season rolls around, there will be a lot more on offer once they know what sells well etc.

I haven’t checked the site store in years tbh. But back years ago they had everything you could think of. The wormald jersey shouldn’t be too hard to track down. Google classic brand retro range I think you can buy direct. I would have thought they had them on the site as well.

COVID has affected supply as goods are made in China. Plus all deliveries are also slow due to COVID. I’ve ordered on line from different outlets and all taking longer than usual.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8