Manly Assistant coach - Steve Hales

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is there anything or anyone working together in this joint at present. The owners are f#cked...the coach is f#cked...the assistant is f#cked....the fitness coach is f#cked...our captain is f#cked. Jake T is f#cked...Tommy will be f#cked again and the team is playing f#cked....Id say our season is f#cked

Is there anything or anyone working together in this joint at present. The owners are f#cked...the coach is f#cked...the assistant is f#cked....the fitness coach is f#cked...our captain is f#cked. Jake T is f#cked...Tommy will be f#cked again and the team is playing f#cked....Id say our season is f#cked
Manly are playing at Fortress Brookie on Thursday night , don"t be so pessimistic .

Pessimism Or brutally honest?
And sadly It’s hard look upon Brookie as a Fortress in recent times.
But I will still be hoping for the impossible come Thursday night.

Gotta say, responsibility is with Hasler but I'm not seeing what this guy is bringing to the table
Its not his place to bring tactics to the table...des runs the show and is a control freak..its steves job to keep the peace..he has good relationships with the players coming through from the west

At my place of work I've got long lists of things that will improve the business ( and are proven to be sucessfull) but the owner is happy with how it is, so he just appreciates my input and sits on the ideas while I go back to doing as instructed.

Last edited:
Concisely put.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8