Manly Assistant coach - Steve Hales

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who replaced Cartwright?
Steve Hales - well respected by some decent judges....just like the fact the whole joint is now cleaned out to start fresh.
NRL Assistant Coach Steven Hales
NRL Assistant Coach Steven Hales©Ben Hamilton (Manly Media)

Steve Hales - well respected by some decent judges....just like the fact the whole joint is now cleaned out to start fresh.
NRL Assistant Coach Steven Hales
NRL Assistant Coach Steven Hales©Ben Hamilton (Manly Media)
I've only seen him in the odd vid but, for some reason, I really like him. Seems committed, focussed, and no bull****.
Hmm. I guess I have my reason.

Hales is someone the players really like. He is a very affable personality with a bit of spark! His primary strength is attacking strategy. He has a good eye for breaking down a defence and our new approach with the ball this year will be largely his doing.

It'll be interesting to see how it translates onto the field this season but one things for sure, Hales passion for the game means he will not die wondering.

Good to hear snake, I know he is highly regarded and popular with his playing group.

You got any of the good oil on the squad itself?

Who is inline for thommos edge? Is Garrick a certainty on the wing, is Croker looking more competent? Walker and Suli in the centre’s? Anything at all would be great to read.

Hales is someone the players really like. He is a very affable personality with a bit of spark! His primary strength is attacking strategy. He has a good eye for breaking down a defence and our new approach with the ball this year will be largely his doing.

It'll be interesting to see how it translates onto the field this season but one things for sure, Hales passion for the game means he will not die wondering.

Music to all our ears !!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8