Manly and King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah i realise that but the bloke has been riddled with injuries of late.. He really needs to be rested imo.

With Monas leading us into a top side.. we are 2nd at the moment.. so why are people doubting him at this very moment.

If we are in the finals and Monas chokes fair enough.. but he hasnt yet. Yet people want to replace him with Orford who has done nothing in finals football either! 30-0 against the Dogs a few years ago. Yeah great effort. Difference why i want Monas v Orford.

at 26-6 Would Offord have led his side to a comeback when all week he has been made to look like a selfish git, while thinking the fans will hate him for it.. the pressure really was on Monas.. he struggled at first but as the game wore on he played excellently. Personally i dont think Orford has that in him. When things are going great Orford really does excel but when things are not great.. he struggles.

its all with opinions though.. i just wish people would support our captain a bit more rather than picking out a few errors he had in his game. Why arent we talking about how he made a great break to get us back in the game after being down 10-0? Or how he scored to get us back in after a great run beating 3-4 players. Or when he injured his arm he got the ball off the kick off and ran as hard as he could at the line? Thats guts. Thats what Manlys all about...

I like his defensive efforts!! I do think Witt is starting to take on more responsibility and hopefully that will help Monas. To get his signature will also take some pressure off his game.

Witt actually playing with some attacking ability will dcefinatly help monas. Monas has had to carry witt in attack all year up until recently and that allows the opposition to put pressure on the obvious ball carrier since we didnt have a second option. Now that we do, it will help.

As for King - his other efforts were average but not pathetic up until this game. I agree that he is carrying an injury, i think its the sternum still looking at the replay he was clutching around that area. His first 15 minutes on the weekend was better than Kite, we just need more time and fitness.

His first 15 minutes on the weekend was better than Kite, .....
You were watching a different game to the one I was. If you were an opposing forward who would you be running at? Cream Puff or a Cement Wall. :naughty:
:naughty:

KaZa if your worried about people bitching about other players don't log on because this would be a pretty boring site without some debate regarding players form.
If it annoys you so much don't read it and don't participate in it. By joining in the debate you are only adding to it all yourself.

[quote author=Fluffy]
His first 15 minutes on the weekend was better than Kite, .....
You were watching a different game to the one I was. If you were an opposing forward who would you be running at? Cream Puff or a Cement Wall. :naughty:
:naughty:
[/quote] Fluffy, that's even more outrageous than the Monaghan better than Langer call.

You certainly weren't playing that tune at 3:25pm last sunday.

KaZa if your worried about people bitching about other players don't log on because this would be a pretty boring site without some debate regarding players form.
If it annoys you so much don't read it and don't participate in it. By joining in the debate you are only adding to it all yourself.

im just sticking up for the same players that are being bashed. Stewart had a bad game noone mentioned it. But as soon as Monas makes 1 error.. someone cant wait to leave the game and come on here to bitch about it.

It also be nice if we gave credit where its due. Usually goes quiet when they play well..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4