Manly and King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most overrated front rower in the history of the game I believe. He's Grant Wooden in disguise. How anyone mentions him in the same sentence as State of Origin astounds me. But that of course is my opinion, and one that no doubt is shared by a very small minority.

Some were talking Kylie up to play for the kiwi side - he does have some wraps on him.

I think they both played crap on sunday with kylie being the worse of the 2

Most overrated front rower in the history of the game I believe. He's Grant Wooden in disguise. How anyone mentions him in the same sentence as State of Origin astounds me. But that of course is my opinion, and one that no doubt is shared by a very small minority.
You are obviously not a true supporter Volley!!!

Does anyone have him in their Fantasy NRL team???? :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

[quote author=Volley]
You are obviously not a true supporter Volley!!!

Does anyone have him in their Fantasy NRL team???? :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:
[/quote]

That is a description of Tronc.

I've got King in my Fantasy NRL side, and chuck a look at the ladder :dance: .

I know, I'm not confident at all. My next three games are going to be very tough.

On the King issue, he never takes the field for the Visigoths. He sits with Ben Rogers and Co watching.

just tell him to concentrate on his law career- be diplomatic something like " don't worry Jas we can't all be good at everything- atleast you have law to fall back on"

the guy is carrying injuries and playing his best as an unfit player as he doesnt train as much as the rest due to injury. Why is he playing? as we have noone else and hes prepared to play injured ( like BK )

Thing i dont get is weve all seen how good Jason King can play.. what makes you think he cant reach that level again? He does need a rest and i think when Hecks returns we may see him get some time off.

He certainly needs it. He is struggling but the way you guys go on about him.

Ryan, dear oh dear, have you seen that Ben Chillcrapski play for the bulldogs? He is the biggest piece of crap ive ever seen. Hes pretty dumb on the field too. No football brain and hes a wuss. Always gets smashed. Kingy never gets driven back unless theres like 4 on him.

Missing the tackle on Wesser? Wow what a crime. Sue the guy. Wessers only the top try scorer for no reason. He waltzed around Stewart too.. wheres the blame there? come off it guys.

This Monas and King bashing is discgraceful.. they need support when their struggling not this ****.

People say King doesn't live up to the raps..............so f*ckin what, he doesn't write the paper, he is just out there doing his best whilst carrying injuries

i believe we should all be basing our judgments on how the guys play, not on how they live up to media hype

Lets compare Hecks last 5 games before injury and Kings last 5

Metres
H-89.4
K-85.2

Hitups
H-11
K-9.6

Tackles
H-18.8
K-18.2

Missed tackles
H-2.0
K-2.4

Offloads
K-0.6
H-0.0

so from where im standing, so far this year the stats are pretty much the same, with hecks just shading King

Yet Hecks is our best Prop and an injured King deserves to be drawn and quartered

People say King doesn't live up to the raps..............so f*ckin what, he doesn't write the paper, he is just out there doing his best whilst carrying injuries

i believe we should all be basing our judgments on how the guys play, not on how they live up to media hype

Excellent point Disco, lets just base it on how well he is playing, so how well do you think he is playing ??????

King has been playing ****- thats how I base my judgement, can't get much simpler than that!

My concern with King is his lack of impact. He doesn't hit hard, move back into position quickly, he submits in tackles and is generally less effective. He is second man in the tackle and doesn't work hard enough.

I would love him to do better as we need him to play well but he just seems very ordinary.

all it is Disco.. is some people need something to bitch about.. since were winning.. they pick out players.

Monas was great for the first 5-6 games... so they turned on Kingy... but never fear Monas is not on form so im sure he will get his fair share soon.

Mata said Mullane at 5/8? you guys really remember last year well.... Monas makes a few mistakes big deal. Do you guys watch other halfbacks? they all make mistakes as they have alot of touches.

Monas has been involved in almost every try this year look at Six's clips and see. Our attack aint bad if we could score 5 tries in 20 minutes... Witt and Monas are starting to click... (Witt was also bashed a bit earlier......)

Onto King again.. Hecks is a good workhorse. He will never be better than that. Kingy will be better than that. He just needs to be rested to fuly recover his injuries. Hes dead set struggling at the moment.

Kaza, fair enough tho some here do defend King, just as I disagreed with those who didn't rate Witt.

Nonone is saying Monas can't play (well except the Joe Williams lover :lol:) but I am one that questions whether he is the half to take Manly from being a Top echelon side to Premiership Glory. Some feel he cracks a little under the pressure of very big games and doesn't drive the side around the paddock with enough purpose. Mixed opinions it seems. I am not questioning his heart and spirit. Gus Gould did the same after the Parra game so those doing so here are not alone.

The King thing is that he is not living up to his big wraps and seems to lack the heart and determination of Hecks. Of course he has ability but we would like to see it!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4