Manly and King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just looked at NRL.com, King had the highest missed tackle count at 6, not bad for 25 mins out of 80 on field!

Funny that you say that because i read that harris has more missed tackles. Could you be stretching the truth just to get your king bashing in????

mate just looked at it again, i stand corrected, must admit i simply looked at starting line up.

Having said that Harris did play twice the time im guessing....

Having said that i do think King is soft for someone with such a massive reputation...

Having said that! if he is carrying all these injuries, why is he playing, im not the only one giving it to him!

your just the easiest to bait. lol

i gave him a bit one this performance but he was somehow better than kylie who made 1 big hit up early and head highed lewis, that was it all game. only 5 tackles, with 2 misses as well.

I'll King bash- I don't care!
This whole situation astounds me- it's like he has friends in high places or something.
He has no form on the board this year yet still gets picked in City.
People continuously bring up his potential but seriously who gets picked in a rep team on potential- it should be form- which he has none of.
On Sunday watching the coverage on TV King did a couple of solid things and the commentators were talking him up as some sort of wrecking ball.
He went off the field after his initial burst and did nothing the rest of the game.
If he is carrying heaps of injuries wouldn't it just make sense not to play, get over the injuries and get someone in the position that contribute a bit more?

King made 1 amazing try saving tackle and that alone was worth having him on the field

Didnt fall off - was caught out covering the inside in a bit of an overlap with a big hole. No props would have made that tackle. King didnt get close to touching wesser.

I just think there should be more kylie bashing - had less of an impact on the game than King (in Kings worst game this year) and did a very stupid thing that will see him sidelined for 4 weeks.

King had no chance to stop Wesser. Your biggest prop can not be expected to cover a gap with no help from the man on his outside against one of the fastest men in the game.

The issue Fluffy is that Kylie hasn't been touted as the next big thing, he didn't play for City, he didn't appear in the paper demanding that he get picked for Rep teams and he seems to stay fit for more than two games. He also gives 120% when he is on the field and does the hard work. Kylie has limitations similar to King (doesn't move well laterally) and he has made two bad tackles (both having a go though).

King just hasn't lived up to his reputation!

Well -you beat me to it Canteen Worker.
I'll also add that Kylie wouldn't be costing as much money and when you are trying to build a team based on salary cap resrictions that is an important factor to consider.
Oh yeah- and Kylie has more ticker!
As far as having a go at King for missing that tackle on Wesser , yes maybe that was a bit harsh- maybe if he was pulling his weight I wouldn't have to be so critical.

Sorry CW, i was given the info as to how much King and Kylie were signed for - i just judged them on being props - and Kylie was very very poor this game.

Fluffy himself would make a better prop than Jason King. I cannot think of a worse prop in the NRL.

Czislowski isn't really that bad IMO. He gets involved, and most importantly:-

When standing at Marker, he isn't a snail, and can actually grab dummy 1/2 runners. That's been one of our bigger problems for years.

When King, Randall or Heckenberg go to dummy 1/2 marker, 99% of the time, the opposition will do an arced dummy 1/2 run, because the lack of mobility the guys I have mentioned have in this area.

The bloke, Czislowski, is not better than King. That's all that needs to be said on this matter. I could go further, but he may read these forums.

I forgot to add though guys - Czislowski & Donnelly aren't their respective front lije front rowers. Thet are reserve graders bought up through injury. What 1st teams front rower is he better than?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4