Manly’s Glenn Stewart deal has playmaker Kieran Foran’s future in balance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc was just on 9 News pleading with the NRL.

But I was surprised at him saying that Gifty is upset that others, who still have time on their contracts, are being negotiated with at Manly :cool:
The Drip will just feed Gifty's feelings of being unwanted :mad:

That can only be DCE maybe Hiku as according to the DT, Foz has stopped his extension talks.

I am at a loss why all this is not finalized in the off season :huh:

Players feeling unwanted is not good for team work :(

I just cant see why we cant let a few players go that arent really needed to keep him. Why did we sign Wolfie when we had so many wingers.. Hiku could have been guaranteed a starting spot. To me it just looks like we were happy to let Gift go but didnt realise the problems it would cause.

The worst thing about all of this is that if we stuff Gifty around and he leaves, we better be pretty quick to sign Buhrer and Hiku…and then offer what ever rest is available to DCE and Foz in upgrades..

I don't get all of this "hand wringing." The only player of note that has been poached in the past three years is T-Rex (Lussick isn't of note) and I think we're all pretty grateful to the dishlickers for that. I have faith in the club, I have faith in Perry and I have faith in our recruitment.

No, you're obviously upside down.
Maybe you rolled your car posting while driving again, tsk tsk

But I'm in the northern hemisphere so I'm actually right side up.

(foz and gifty...no friends when contracts are on the table to be signed)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2