Manly’s biggest strength is their biggest weakness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One thing about Tommy, I have never seen him come back from an injury and play well. It always takes him 3-4 weeks to get right. I was not the least bit surprised with his awful game against the Titans. It is so obviously that he comes back and tries to nurse himself through games. If he isn't going to come back and give 100%, then I wish he would just **** off.
Tell us what you really think..lol
Love the honesty but.
If tommy is out for a big portion next year it may be well and truly time for him to **** off

One thing about Tommy, I have never seen him come back from an injury and play well. It always takes him 3-4 weeks to get right. I was not the least bit surprised with his awful game against the Titans. It is so obviously that he comes back and tries to nurse himself through games. If he isn't going to come back and give 100%, then I wish he would just **** off.
You may have missed last year's comeback game, he was sensational

A teams best defense is attack. No matter how good you defend if the opposition keeps getting repeat sets you will leak points like a sieve. This year our total attack consisted of DCE, DCE, followed by DCE. The team gave away to many repeat set. They were slowing down the game so that they could regroup in defense or get a breather. Our last tackle option was very poor. With DCE kicking. With even a half fit Foran ,
and Schuster, DCE, and Tom. Our attack will be a lot more threatening. The opposition will not have to just shut DCE down and our attack is stopped dead. Jake can go back to playing his threatening edge play. Martin Taupau can be at his rampaging best instead of being used as a battering ram, and when we really need him near the opposition goal line he is too stuffed to have any impact. In a previous thread regarding our number 9 a few weeks ago I said Foran. When Foran was on the field for the Chihuahuas they were a big threat. Unfortunately for Foran just like DCE at Manly he was the only attacking option. That is why Foran will be good for Manly. Watch us soar next year if we can keep our them on the field.

A teams best defense is attack. No matter how good you defend if the opposition keeps getting repeat sets you will leak points like a sieve. This year our total attack consisted of DCE, DCE, followed by DCE. The team gave away to many repeat set. They were slowing down the game so that they could regroup in defense or get a breather. Our last tackle option was very poor. With DCE kicking. With even a half fit Foran ,
and Schuster, DCE, and Tom. Our attack will be a lot more threatening. The opposition will not have to just shut DCE down and our attack is stopped dead. Jake can go back to playing his threatening edge play. Martin Taupau can be at his rampaging best instead of being used as a battering ram, and when we really need him near the opposition goal line he is too stuffed to have any impact. In a previous thread regarding our number 9 a few weeks ago I said Foran. When Foran was on the field for the Chihuahuas they were a big threat. Unfortunately for Foran just like DCE at Manly he was the only attacking option. That is why Foran will be good for Manly. Watch us soar next year if we can keep our them on the field.
I think 2021 comes down to that how our injury fortunes fair will determine our fate. If dce Tom Foran and Jake spend any long periods on the sideline you can kiss our season goodbye.

While other clubs can afford to lose a few key players with good depth in squads we just can’t do that.

Those above players stay fit : 4-8th range I see in 2021
not Staying fit: same as this year around 12th-16th

Our team will definitely benefit from Forans crafty play making options and experience but we still need to add resilience to our defence .

I think 2021 comes down to that how our injury fortunes fair will determine our fate. If dce Tom Foran and Jake spend any long periods on the sideline you can kiss our season goodbye.

While other clubs can afford to lose a few key players with good depth in squads we just can’t do that.

Those above players stay fit : 4-8th range I see in 2021
not Staying fit: same as this year around 12th-16th
A little luck does take you a long way and we do need a little luck with injuries .
They say that the spine is the most critical function of a team and when we lost Tom, Fainu and Walker and replaced them with the others we were spineless because we didnt have competent back up quality . The dropped balls , the bad passes , the wrong options killed the teams momentum and the consistency of fck ups killed the teams confidence in the end .

Tell us what you really think..lol
Love the honesty but.
If tommy is out for a big portion next year it may be well and truly time for him to **** off
The reality to your ruthlessness is ....
We are not a community sacred hearts social club . We are a professional rugby league club with a proud legendary history to live up to .
We need to keep winning and to be able to do this we need winners on the field
winning-is-not-everything.jpeg

Exactly!

Presence is everything.

Watch The first two tries we scored against the Titans. Tommy’s presence around the ball attracted defenders and opened up holes for JetSki and Paseka to stroll through.

This never happen with Funa, Elliot or Garrick.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2