Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
miss Api ........

More like Miss World...
Miss world.png

I think it is going to take either JDB or Manase to be found not guilty before they change the rule. If they change it now and they are found guilty, they will just have egg on their face.

It’s not set in stone. Plenty can happen. Charges dropped or reduced with a plea. Vlandys could flick or adjust the rule in a jiffy. He’s no fool.
I’m have a feeling we see Manase earlier than expected .
I like the sound of that old girl.
As he is an important missing piece of our Premiership Campaign

It’s not set in stone. Plenty can happen. Charges dropped or reduced with a plea. Vlandys could flick or adjust the rule in a jiffy. He’s no fool.
I’m have a feeling we see Manase earlier than expected .
I hope you're right although I think V'Landys giving some relief for Fainu from the NRL standown rule is more likely than a late plea change. These days in NSW those plea negotiations have to occur before a case is committed to the District Court to get a trial date. Barristers for the Crown and the defence have already held a compulsory conference, and any offers by either side have been considered and rejected, hence heading to trial.
But it's true that things can still happen, so I hope your comment is due to some insider whispers giving some realistic cause for hope!

If Fainu truly is not guilty, surely he knows who did the stabbing so he needs to open his mouth.
Or is this honor amongst thieves.

Manly need to ask for salary cap relief and buy another hooker - a good one.
If he didn’t do it, but knows who did, he must be shiit scared of them and repercussions. To sit and watch your career go down the gurglar instead of grassing up the perp would be having a huge effect on his headspace. If he didn’t do it, and doesn’t know who did, it’d still be fuucking with his head no doubt.Then of course you’ve got the third option, which doesn’t need mentioning.

If Fainu truly is not guilty, surely he knows who did the stabbing so he needs to open his mouth.

Could be right XV. Could also be that because it sounded like a melee between differing factions, there may have been too much going on for him to see everything around him. Maybe also he's been told who did it, but he cant prove it. Maybe he did it and is just trying to stay out of gaol and protect his career. Lots of scenarios possible. And unfortunately we don't know what the evidence really is against him, just as we didn't fully know the evidence against Stewart. The cards haven't been dealt for us to see, and there may even be a joker in the pack..

The problem is i don't think there are too many good hookers going around that are off contract

If he didn’t do it, but knows who did, he must be shiit scared of them and repercussions. To sit and watch your career go down the gurglar instead of grassing up the perp would be having a huge effect on his headspace. If he didn’t do it, and doesn’t know who did, it’d still be fuucking with his head no doubt.Then of course you’ve got the third option, which doesn’t need mentioning.
Grassing up the perp... reads like a combination of a British gangster flick and CSI.

Agree from a fellow out my way, his father in law Is fainu uncle and back months ago he knew who did it but was waiting for them to hand themselves in. Again not sure how true this is now given timeline

Agree from a fellow out my way, his father in law Is fainu uncle and back months ago he knew who did it but was waiting for them to hand themselves in. Again not sure how true this is now given timeline
Get Des onto it with a video session of the night in question - they’ll have never known such fear and hand themselves in right away. Genius!

Fainu needs to go don’t pick him in the top 30 next year !!! If he wants to like John Hopoates post on Instagram then he should follow his son out the door too !!! He will miss more than half the year anyway

For everything the club has done for him his an ungrateful piece of:pileofpoop:

Fainu needs to go don’t pick him in the top 30 next year !!! If he wants to like John Hopoates post on Instagram then he should follow his son out the door too !!! He will miss more than half the year anyway

For everything the club has done for him his an ungrateful piece of:pileofpoop:
Maybe Manase is sick of John Hoppa and was liking that he won't be back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4