Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IIFC the published evidence against him is that a knife was seen in his possession. If that is all there is the case is circumstantial at best.

I wonder if the cops found out how many others were carrying a knife?

Some of these guys I would imagine haven't had the best role models & guidance growing up. That is why they say and do some of the stupid things they do.
Compare Jake and AFB. Jake equally as passionate and upset, but knows where to draw the line.
This is also why players look up to coaches so much like Des and Wayne Bennett who go above and beyond and become way more than just a coach.
This is why it is the club's responsibility. Not all players grow up in loving homes with good role models for parents. But they are still young men and can with the correct mentorship become not just good footballers but better people.
It's like that at schools too. Many kids have to learn completely different behaviours to their home lives. The kids that don't have to change have the biggest advantage because they already fit in and know the rules.
I'm not comparing professional NRL players to school kids but young men can become better men with the right leadership. But the player himself has to be willing to grow and change. I just wish they'd put their phones (and knives) down and keep quiet when it's necessary.
Do the talking on the field.

No they don't! Nor should they. Fainu will be given the earliest available date, just as anyone else would.
Unfortunately that isn't much consolation, there were already delays in District Court, and covid 19 has caused a further backlog of jury trials.
They don’t normally but due to corona they are.

I think we are all kidding ourselves if we think Manaisa Fauna will ever play for Manly again.
Prosecution have three witnesses. I hope he has more than three to say it wasn't him.
Unlikely I suspect. But hopefully.
Otherwise jail time I fear.

And for that type of offence, its a question of years.

I don't know, it seems more like a fact that we dont know the details
Agreed. It's best to start from the position that we know nothing. All I'm sure of is that media reports and "details" can't be trusted, and that just because somebody has been charged, it doesn't mean they are guilty. The presumption of innocence is a powerful foundation of the common law that is all too often forgotten.

I don't know, it seems more like a fact that we dont know the details
So other than what’s been said in the media have you heard anything??

The media cannot be trusted in any way, all they want to do is sell advertising / subscriptions and sell papers, I don’t believe any of their bull****.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4