Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The church dance thing should be a no-go zone, mostly they are bad news.

For example the hoodoogurus took her to the dance and then didn't see her all night. She was with some other boy, just outside.

Another example is the dance where Judy left with Johnny, holding her hand, and he was supposed to be mine. Later in the evening they walked through the door, and Judy was wearing his ring.
church dance must be code for something sinister. Because in footloose the church says no to the evil dancey temptress

Looks like he has a spot at the new centre of excellence…

838E0EA5-8601-4C6E-B287-87DCD4ADFA91.png

I can't remember but wasn't the shoulder of Manase not right all of last year?

Yes that is correct and its the reason for the life of me I can not figure out why we haven't chased a quality hooker and have been persisting with Froggy and Lawton, neither of whom are natural dummy halves.

As good as Turbo is. As fast as Saab is. As experienced as DCE and Foz are......we will not win a premiership with a makeshift hooker.

A potentially innocent young man will miss the best part of his career because of a rule to protect the NRLs image.

IIIFFF he is innocent and this is proven to be malicious accusations to harm Manase, what a terrible shame and system we have.
Problem is you used both the words potentially and IFFFFF.... nobody to blame but MF for this one. He put himself in the position. He continues to be a Gangsta on IG. He just doesn't help himself.

I’m starting to wonder if we’ll ever see Fainu again , it’ll be three years out of the game IF he comes back and it won’t be a straight in on the first day !!

I understand the reasoning behind the rule but I’m sure when it was implemented it was never conceived that a person could be rubbed out for 3 or more years just waiting for a guilty or innocent result.

I’d suggest if he’s innocent that he’d be going down the track of major damages ( despite getting paid on the way through ).

I’m starting to wonder if we’ll ever see Fainu again , it’ll be three years out of the game IF he comes back and it won’t be a straight in on the first day !!

I understand the reasoning behind the rule but I’m sure when it was implemented it was never conceived that a person could be rubbed out for 3 or more years just waiting for a guilty or innocent result.

I’d suggest if he’s innocent that he’d be going down the track of major damages ( despite getting paid on the way through ).
Isn't the trial date somewhere around July, couple of Silvertails did mentioned this.

Who’s Manise Fainu?

Just sayin’

This is one of the many issues I have with this rule. There are plenty of examples of cases going for longer than 5 years. Not an ideal situation for a 10 year career.

Jarryd Hayne wouldn't have a contract anyway but he has already been before the court 3 times and the case is still on-going.

quietly the NRL will be ****ting bricks i reckon. at some point, there needs to be concession as you say, that the rule was made under very different circumstances. keeping him about the club and training will help id say.

when your work treats you like a criminal because your embroiled in something there has to be a mental health issue and a duty of care at some point

quietly the NRL will be ****ting bricks i reckon. at some point, there needs to be concession as you say, that the rule was made under very different circumstances. keeping him about the club and training will help id say.

when your work treats you like a criminal because your embroiled in something there has to be a mental health issue and a duty of care at some point
I can't understand why they're not able to play reserve grade. It has nothing to do with the image of the NRL and at least gives them a chance to keep fitness and technique.

The NRL couldn't give a stuff, they would have had their legal eagles all over this before they introduced the rule. They won't have to pay any compensation. Imagine if he is found guilty, that will justify the rule

God I hope this gamble of Supporting him throughout this debacle someday pays off in some form or other.
What's that 350k out of our cap each year ? Maybe more maybe less. His brother better be the next Cliffy for that kinda investment.
Manase isn't in the top 30 this year. I assume that means that we aren't paying him from our cap.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8