Manase Fainu still serving a ban from the end of last season.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Next question... who plays hooker for R1?

Api still injured, Manase suspended...

Hodkinson?
Cust?
Someone else?

Next question... who plays hooker for R1?

Api still injured, Manase suspended...

Hodkinson?
Cust?
Someone else?
I thought Api was fit but if not, I think you’d have to go with Hodko and Cust on the bench to relieve him at the back end of the first half.

I am surprised that we didn’t recruit another hooker as last year showed how much of a risk it is to only have 2 hookers in your Top 30. Perhaps Des is thinking Croker can ‘pinch hit’ at hooker if need be, but he isn’t fit yet (or is he?!).

I thought Api was fit but if not, I think you’d have to go with Hodko and Cust on the bench to relieve him at the back end of the first half.

I am surprised that we didn’t recruit another hooker as last year showed how much of a risk it is to only have 2 hookers in your Top 30. Perhaps Des is thinking Croker can ‘pinch hit’ at hooker if need be, but he isn’t fit yet (or is he?!).
Hookers can be quite expensive. I think we can only afford two. I know I have some mates who can barely afford one hooker

Unless you go to Thailand on a golfing holiday
Seriously who plays golf in Thailand.
However if you are going to Thailand to drink.

Here’s a great little vlog about places to drink over there. :)
@Dan hope you don’t mind me posting that.

:whew:
Seriously who plays golf in Thailand.
However if you are going to Thailand to drink.

Here’s a great little vlog about places to drink over there. :)
@Dan hope you don’t mind me posting that.
That’s pretty good Cambo - well done!

But what is the best bar to pick up the Lady Boys? Is that why you ended up in hospital?:rofl:

:whew:
That’s pretty good Cambo - well done!

But what is the best bar to pick up the Lady Boys? Is that why you ended up in hospital?:rofl:
Hahahah.
Nah it was late 2011 after the grand final. I think losing Des drove me to the drink in a big way ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8