Manase Fainu - Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can only assume Fainu said all of this in his statement to the police when he handed himself in the day after & therefore couldn't change it.

Perhaps he attended the police station & made his statement without legal representation, resulting in him essentially damning his chances of being found not guilty 3 years later?
good point

Re the Appeal and asking as I have no idea
-would it be just in front of another judge or judges ,so no Juries ?
-you have to have grounds for an appeal i.e a process ignored or the evidence(new)
-what would be the basis i.e perverse verdict must mean something particular re a decision
-and the $64 question , how long approximately till you could get a judge(s) to hear said appeal
-I dont know but I would assume a new jury trial would be out of the question and take forever to be heard like another 3 years .Although DeBelins re trial was quite quick ,but that was hung jury V unanimous decision
Anyway still shocked and gutted re this decision and perplexed given no weapon dna etc

Re the Appeal and asking as I have no idea
-would it be just in front of another judge or judges ,so no Juries ?
-you have to have grounds for an appeal i.e a process ignored or the evidence(new)
-what would be the basis i.e perverse verdict must mean something particular re a decision
-and the $64 question , how long approximately till you could get a judge(s) to hear said appeal
-I dont know but I would assume a new jury trial would be out of the question and take forever to be heard like another 3 years .Although DeBelins re trial was quite quick ,but that was hung jury V unanimous decision
Anyway still shocked and gutted re this decision and perplexed given no weapon dna etc

If you are feeling gutted,and we all are to some degree, just think about the victim and their family.

There are no winners in these matters.

It's been said before, there is a high likelihood that Manese or one of his friends did the stabbing. It is also highly likely that each person in Manese's group know who did the stabbing.
If Manese wont, or even family, friends or the club cannot convince him to provide the stabber details, and will try and go down the path of challenging the result instead, then he can pay the consequences and sit it out in jail I guess

It's been said before, there is a high likelihood that Manese or one of his friends did the stabbing. It is also highly likely that each person in Manese's group know who did the stabbing.
If Manese wont, or even family, friends or the club cannot convince him to provide the stabber details, and will try and go down the path of challenging the result instead, then he can pay the consequences and sit it out in jail I guess
He did it!

Just sayin’

Here is one thing I find a bit strange about the whole group and one of the others not taking the fall. Fainu probably had the greatest earning potential out of that group (yes I am generalising and making assumptions) - and in a lot if cases people like that fund whole families and groups of people. Was it just so clear it was him that it wasn't worth it for one of the others to try and take the fall?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7