Man, what IS it, please ????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Manly Sea Eagles ‏@manlyseaeagles
Big news to come out of Sea Eagles HQ very shortly! Stay tuned to our website for details #gomanly
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

GE has surpassed 100 likes!

Thanks everyone invilved in making this momentous thingy happen.

Yeah, I've resorted to threats on twitter ;)
Told em I know where they live, and asked them if they REALLY want me to come down there and pry it out of them :)

Ryan Ask them the ETA of the news, then I wont have to keep refreshing MWSE.

Hope it is not another 'massive' annoucement of a NZ TV show......

I did that mate, then I followed it up by asking (in a cute way) why they are ignoring me, because I told them I was their most important fan ! hahahaha

Dedicated clubman and hardworking hooker Matt Ballin has re-signed with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles until the end of the 2015 season.

The 28-year-old Queenslander who began his NRL career with the Sea Eagles in 2007, said he couldn’t be happier in the maroon and white.

“My family and I are extremely happy to be at the Manly club for the next three years,” Ballin said.

“The club has always been loyal and supportive of me and my family since I started here.”

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Matt-Ballin-boosts-Sea-Eagles/58765

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ryan what's your Twitter name, I'll folow you...that sounds hilarious

1Drizzt if anyone wants to follow:)

I do go a bit crazy and have a laugh on it. You should see me and Lussick having a go at each other - the kids awesome. It was along these lines:-

Me: Congrats Darcy, you just committed career suicide
Darcy: Cheers mate
Me: Yeah, well they killed off the careers of blokes like Shackleton, Poore and co.
Darcy: You sound sad, you want a tissue?
Me: Maybe you could grab me a box when your packing shelves at Woollies in a few years
Darcy: Hahahahe, At least I'd be getting more pay than you at Woolies
Me: Nah mate, Corporate Banking Executive. Getting PLENTY of coin
Darcy: Hey, maybe you could get me a job at The Bank then?
Me: Hahahaha, your alright, your a good bloke
Darcy: Hahahahahahaha

Along those lines. He's good value.

Following now, ha most important fan....good one.

Darcy's good value, but I fear you are right it will kill his career.....but you know these Gen Y's far better than me ALL about money

Ballin's signature is own thread worthy. Interesting to see what they do with Higgins? People were also suggesting Foran was being groomed for the 9. Same for Buhrer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6