Man versus Convict

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Go Anthony Mundine - smear the bogan redneck scum all over the ring!!!!

Did ya see the convict hicks booing Mundine at the weigh-in?

Go Green. Slaughter the underachiever Mundine. Then he can go back to taking the easy way out against crap opponents just like the rest of his mob.

Whichever way it goes it is the biggest boxing event in the country for many years and each of them are going to come out of it as very rich men.

Good luck to them both because it is probably the hardest sport to earn a living.

I can't wait until tonight.

I have not one of iota of admiration for Mundine either. I am not sure what he has done to earn Mata's admiration. Apart from the colour card he is a huge ego that rates as a nothing for me.

Green - know little about him either. Who cares!!!

Anyone who USES his people to benifit himself pisses me off. What does he offer in return? I guess he thinks......Hope....Please.

Oh but he's a proud Aboriginal - Muslim CW, he left league so that he could take up his peoples plight on the world stage. haha, what a joke.

Does anyone remember how he talked the talk against Melb storm before they put 70 on his side. Green will do the same to him tonight, and god help us if Green wins on points, out will come the racism call.

Mundine said Fittler and Daley were running on old legs. I agreed with him.

Mundine said he was discriminated against when it came to rep selection. He was right.

Mundine said he would become world champion. He did.

Mundine speaks out about the plight of his oppressed people. Is anyone disputing this country is not disimilar to apartheid South Africa?

Mundine is a tool no two ways about it- I was going to buy a tee-shirt that was made last time he got knocked out by that German boxer with a pic of him KO'd on the canvas!
I don't know much about boxing but simply due to the fact he proclaims he was the best 5/8 running around in rugby league is enough for me to realise he is full of ****e!!
GO GREEN!!!

Mundine said he was discriminated against when it came to rep selection. He was right.

Mundine speaks out about the plight of his oppressed people. Is anyone disputing this country is not disimilar to apartheid South Africa?

Mata- Mundine spends alotta time around my area and his best mates also live here- while not for a public forum I could tell you plenty about the 'Man' that would most likely change your opinion on the guy...not a role model and not a champion!
As far as being discriminated against- unfortunately in the past there has been cases of aboriginals being discriminated against but now they are few and far between and more often than not just used as an excuse (for not making a rep team for example). In State of Origin and playing for Australia you don't want a selfish player like Mundine who plays for himself- I don't care if he is black, white, pink or bloody purple!

Mundine committed the cardinal offence of talking himself up against guys who had consistently performed at every level over many years. He had potential and the other two were near the end of their careers but using the race card to claim he wasn't selected was a joke!!! I don't think he was discriminated against at all. He just had to bide his time rather than look to take cheap blame for his lack of selection.

When did Mundine become genuinely a World Champion? He got beaten twice in his attempts.

Of all people I am amazed you compare Apartheid South Africa to Australia. Sure the plight of the aboriginal people in this country is nothing for anyone to be proud of but your comparison is pretty thin. You talk to indigenous Australians so I would be interested to find out how many believe 'the man' to be a genuine spokesman or in touch with the real issues my guess is not many!!! I think he is more into his own self than any big issue dealing with repressed people except when it suits his own agenda.

Couldnt agree more CW.

World Champion my arse. He may hold the WBA Super-Middleweight Championship of the World title but that means jack **** in the boxing world. Thats like playing in a tier 3 competition of NRL and claiming you are the best side running around.

He has fought weak opponents to date and is only fighting Green because of public pressure. He doesnt want this fight, he has never wanted to face Danny Green.

Mundine was too quick and won on points. Green did well and is pretty tough as he sure took some punches on that chin of his!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4