Make up a headline ...competition ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry mate ... didn't see this post before i posted it elsewhere ... it is areal SMH .. WWOS article ..

Hope you are well Woodsie,

Mate this needs to be posted in every thread around the entire NRL community, this is the 2020 Corona moment that will be talked about for decades... we may once again be able to enjoy our RL. :)

Yes my apologies it was in fact the wrong thread, however, I just couldn't contain my excitement before I had to leave for an appointment, so I just posted it here to spread the love.

Hope you are well Woodsie,

Mate this needs to be posted in every thread around the entire NRL community, this is the 2020 Corona moment that will be talked about for decades... we may once again be able to enjoy our RL. :)

Yes my apologies it was in fact the wrong thread, however, I just couldn't contain my excitement before I had to leave for an appointment, so I just posted it here to spread the love.

No problems Urulion. As soon as I read it and the complexity of the report, i suspected it was legit. Besides its now been written up elsewhere. Its about time it happened. The guy has been poison to the game ever since he first took over and like some I knew he was bad news from the start (perhaps because of some bias regarding the theft of Des, but I just had a feeling he was not in the best interests of the game... just a little too smooth and I always feel suspicion regarding that quality)

Barbara and (S)Cameron Smith to sue the NRL.

This is the result of the non delivery of the necklace and earrings promised by exNRL CEO Turd Greenslime to Barbara on her husband’s retirement from the drizzle.

NRL to Pursue ex CEO over the unauthorised gift of diamond ring

ARL Commission Chairman Peter V wants the Smiths to return a $10k diamond ring presented to the wife of (S)Cameron Smith or he will report the matter to police as a potential fraud or misuse of funds.

Back to the headlines…

"TODD-LE OFF" (If the Telegraph steals this, you're all my witnesses.)

Or the more descriptive:

"HEY, GREENBERG. **** OFF AND DON'T COME BACK."

Finally Rugby League may have a chance of survival. With Todd Virusberg it was destined to die

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4