Major signing news live stream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They dropped the article online before the press conference idiots.

6 year deals

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
They dropped the article online before the press conference idiots.

6 year deals
It detracted didn't it. They done such a great job with the SMS, members special preview announcement. Wow a live stream window. As your waiting for the live stream count down, scrowl down and boo.

Glad to see things are improving MAN but can you not stuffed it up next time.

It detracted didn't it. They done such a great job with the SMS, members special preview announcement. Wow a live stream window. As your waiting for the live stream count down, scrowl down and boo.

Glad to see things are improving MAN but can you not stuffed it up next time.

I believe the live stream functionality was going to be touch and go, so as a back up to it potentially not working they dropped that article.

where's my damn live stream when I rejoined as a member?!?!?!

6 years!!

DT 3 to 2 on to be the first newspaper to start the rumour that the Trbs will break their contracts.

I don't know what 3 to 2 means.

Anyway, good great news!

So that's like 3 years for Tom?

I'm with Des when it comes to this metaphor

"They are fashioned as part of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles silk ...."

WTF ???!!! Does he mean they are part of the fabric of the joint ?? Anyway doesn't matter, I like the cut of their jibs regardless, and this is great news ..... never really in doubt but great news nonetheless

Great news ....

Love the Manly Sea eagles :h:

taupaum-190330_gt_84.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4