Mad Monday's

eagles2win

Bencher
I'm not sick of players having them. I'm sick of the media saying they shouldn't have them ie Richard Hinds.
He went after the Panthers after they went on a cruise being served alcohol by girls in bikini's.
Nothing happened so should've been left alone. Yes if something happened go after them.
Obviously has never gone out Mr Hinds - there's a pub in Brisbane that has topless waitress's(I dare say there's one in Sydney as well), several places have bikini clad girls for promo work.

Look at what the average 24 year old male does on a Friday, Saturday night and you'll see the players are generally well behaved.

Up until the Midget incident and the handicap incident the AFL as well.

The media are a joke, if the Panthers want to go out on a boat and be served by a well stacked blonde in a bikini, who is it harming ?

People these days seem to love a whinge

It would have been more entertaining had the 'Riff stuck to their own territory and had bikini-clad blondes trying to serve whilst aboard rafts at the Penrith whitewater park.

i love how its always 'setting a bad example'.. yet had the papers not been out on other boats following it snapping photos, next to no-one would've known about it at all. Clearly a controlled environment where no issues came of it.
Sadly the boat wasn't loaded with waterbombs the players should've been launching at the prying cameras. Geez i'd hate to be the media managers having to deal with the scum every day of the week.
Why aren't the same reporters following the hen's night cruises that happen multiple times every weekend if a group of people letting the hair down is such a downfall of society?

The point that is lost, is that Mad Monday's are still associated with the Club and Sponsors of the Club.:cool:

Hens' nights are private affairs and are thus, not news worthy.

I, as a female, was amazed that Gus would allow his 'rebuilding' to be tarnished by these objectified women in underwear - not just swimwear:dodgy:

Beyond me to understand why demeaning attire for an event, birth defects, such as dwarfism is entertaining to men:huh::huh:

Wonder what their WAGs' viewpoint was ?

Another dropped ball for the NRL Women in League marketing:mad:

But, I must congratulate Monique Carroll of Manly Sea Birds fame, on the presentation of our Cheergirls.
They always look classy and sexy, and are a credit to the Manly Sea Eagles Franchise:angel:

Mad Monday seems weird to me. I would have thought the players would be out apologising to their long suffering fans instead of getting loaded.

HappilyManly said:
The point that is lost, is that Mad Monday's are still associated with the Club and Sponsors of the Club.:cool:

Hens' nights are private affairs and are thus, not news worthy.

I, as a female, was amazed that Gus would allow his 'rebuilding' to be tarnished by these objectified women in underwear - not just swimwear:dodgy:

Beyond me to understand why demeaning attire for an event, birth defects, such as dwarfism is entertaining to men:huh::huh:

Wonder what their WAGs' viewpoint was ?

Another dropped ball for the NRL Women in League marketing:mad:

But, I must congratulate Monique Carroll of Manly Sea Birds fame, on the presentation of our Cheergirls.
They always look classy and sexy, and are a credit to the Manly Sea Eagles Franchise:angel:

From my experience with Mad Monday's clubs don't organise them its left up to the players - how it works in lower league, imagined it's the same with the nrl
So if that's the case wouldn't it fall under private affairs?

Yeah there's no place for Aussie Larrickinism and humour in today's society. Let's all just submit to the PC thug media.

Boys will be boys. No harm in having some girls serve them beers as long as they behaved. They have worked hard all year and deserve a couple of days on the cans. I cannot understand people that find it offensive. They really must have nothing else going on in their lives if people get concerned with this sort of thing.

Yep, no harm in guys getting pissed for no reason and then getting behind the wheel. Go figure.

Yep, no harm in objectifying women, perhaps a dwarf or two could be chucked across the room for a laugh as well.

I do not agree with people getting behind the wheel pissed. But does that only happen after mad mondays? I do not think so.

Jesus, objectifying women, give me a break. Women do it as well. All people there are consenting, it was harmless.

HappilyManly said:
Shoe1 said:
Good points happilymanly, and yeah you're right they were in lingerie not bikinis

Thank you for double checking their attire :p
That's ok. I can't quite tell what brand it is. It's a fairly lurid shade of pink so probably not perele or pleasure state.

They are consenting, thats true. i guess if you wanted the job of handing out beer to boot heads, then wearing your undies was a given. True Garts, I guess the girls weren't there to be looked at. Surely League can move on from this Neanderthal behaviour. And I seem to recall that some stupid Eels player was pulled over and charged with DUI after his Monday 'celebration' of mediocrity.

KE, Garts & co would have the same argument if there'd been a bunch of prostitutes hired for the players piss up. Where's the harm, boys will be boys, etc etc, the media shouldn't be prying. So let's reward the players by buying a few girls for their sexual titillation.

People like these who sneer at the 'objectifying women brigade' think rape, domestic violence, and glass ceilings are part of the natural order. Those unfortunate things have nothing at all to do with societal attitudes to women. Or with economic equality for women. Sheesh, there's a woman in league round, what more could anyone want?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
KE, Garts & co would have the same argument if there'd been a bunch of prostitutes hired for the players piss up. Where's the harm, boys will be boys, etc etc, the media shouldn't be prying. So let's reward the players by buying a few girls for their sexual titillation.

People like these who sneer at the 'objectifying women brigade' think rape, domestic violence, and glass ceilings are part of the natural order. Those unfortunate things have nothing at all to do with societal attitudes to women. Or with economic equality for women. Sheesh, there's a woman in league round, what more could anyone want?

But they didn't.

Garts said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

But they didn't.
Really?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2