M.I.A (please call home.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well the whole divorce/separation thing has been stressful of course, but finding that I also own a heap of debt that I knew of, plus somewhere in the region of $40k worth of credit card debt that I had no idea about!! Not gunna lie, have been waaaaaay off the rails: lost my job but have found that there’s a lot of lonely women in the 30-40 bracket lol!!

Hopefully things will start coming together soon, and I can get started on life 2.0 :)

Good to hear from you mate, even if the news isn't great. Look at it this way, all the hidden crap is now out in the open. No one could blame you for derailing for a bit and 42 is not old by any view.

You lucky bastard, you get a chance to start fresh. A lot of blokes would love to be in your shoes right now. Most of them don't even know they're about to be hit with a financial and emotional sh1t storm. You've been through it, weathered it as best you could and now you're on the other side of it. Still alive and waaay more importantly.....you still have a sense of humour!!

I reckon you're going to smash 2018!! Chin up, brother! Drop any feelings of guilt or anger (they're totally useless and weighty emotions anyway) and keep a smile on your face as you keep putting one foot in front of the other. You'll be amazed at how quickly everything falls into place.

Last thing....NO rebound relationships!!! One nighters - YES! The occasional weekend - YES! Nothing full on for at least 12 months and you'll be right.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2