M.I.A (please call home.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The recent departure of a disgruntled Silvertail has me pondering the lack of activity of 2 posters I miss dearly ..

@mozgrame
@KOMORI

Please call home and let us know if you're OK.

(are there others like @bones)

The recent departure of a disgruntled Silvertail has me pondering the lack of activity of 2 posters I miss dearly ..

@mozgrame
@KOMORI

T'was thinking about moz the other day. It shows he was 'last seen' yesterday at about 2pm. So he's either logging on and not posting, or someone else is logging on with his name (family member...etc) for reasons unknown...or I dunno

Komori was last around on saturday but maybe like other members....they take a posting hiatus in the off season... real life and all that, who knows.

Last edited:

@mozgrame
@KOMORI

G'day @Woodsie !! How have you been travelling old mate???

You're supposed to call my name 3 times if you want me to come. You know...like those Beetlejuice fans...or my Missus!! Hahaha!!!

Incidentally, did you know that if you go into the bathroom a little after midnight, leaving the light off........stare into the mirror for a moment then say very loudly, "Bloody Mary" three times...your missus will yell at you to feck up and get back to bed??? It's true!

Good to be back, Mate!

Frankenstein-5.gif

G'day @Woodsie !! How have you been travelling old mate???

You're supposed to call my name 3 times if you want me to come. You know...like those Beetlejuice fans...or my Missus!! Hahaha!!!

Incidentally, did you know that if you go into the bathroom a little after midnight, leaving the light off........stare into the mirror for a moment then say very loudly, "Bloody Mary" three times...your missus will yell at you to feck up and get back to bed??? It's true!

Good to be back, Mate!

You're lucky ... my missus wouldn't let me out of the bed.

Great to hear from you ... we all need a dose of your humour ... especially during the off season.

How does that pack of scurvy knaves (Cappo's or sumfin) you call a football team shaping up this year?

You're lucky ... my missus wouldn't let me out of the bed.

Great to hear from you ... we all need a dose of your humour ... especially during the off season.

How does that pack of scurvy knaves (Cappo's or sumfin) you call a football team shaping up this year?

Ohhhh, mate! The mighty Capras are shaping up very well. We'll be gunning for the title this year!!! Yes Sir! We will accept and expect nothing but success this year, or at the very least.......3rd last.

On a serious note, the Caps made a deal with the Titans to form direct pathways into the NRL for young CQ blokes last year, then severed ties with them before the years end and made a new deal with the Panthers. That seems like a fantastic arrangement, so I reckon our head honcho's will burn that bridge by Easter.

You'll get a first hand look at them if you come up for the Gladstone game. They are playing there the same day. They will be a totally different side this year because we have figured out why they were always tired, weak, complaining of sore arms and legs and their belly buttons were always seeping blood.

I assume you have read about it somewhere, and you were on the money....

Scurvy navels!! A few vitamin C shots and they're now back to their blithering best. We're content with blithering. A couple were at their blistering best last year......but that turned out to be herpes.

Last edited:
Still no word from @KOMORI however.....

I cannot for the life of me remember the password I used for that account. @;)

I'm bullshi77ing of course......lol

Hope everything is fine with you and yours, Koza!!

komori logged on today but has obviously decided that we all suck and will never post again.

Either that or his knee is hurting and he wants to use his 3d komori printer to make a new knee.

@mozgrame
@KOMORI

Heya fellas! Yeah been a bit quiet, life has been hectic of late! Going through a pretty rough divorce and trying to work out how to restart my life at 42...

My “good” knee has also thrown in the towel so dealing with a lot of pain as well whilst I prepare for yet another knee operation

Heya fellas! Yeah been a bit quiet, life has been hectic of late! Going through a pretty rough divorce and trying to work out how to restart my life at 42...

My “good” knee has also thrown in the towel so dealing with a lot of pain as well whilst I prepare for yet another knee operation

Sorry to hear about your troubles ... but great to hear from you .

The only advice I can offer is don't get ahead of yourself, take each day as it comes, be positive in moving forward, be confident that it's not your go, and book yourself into a Thai "Stress Therapy" clinic.

Ahhh crap. Sorry to her about life kicking you in the nards at the moment.

Glad you posted though.

I just avoided a knee op (torn something or other) but my good knee just had it's turn getting all swollen as well!

Knee bros!

Can't offer much help with the other situation.... but we all love you in here (even if Woodsie claims he just wants to be friends).

Ahhh crap. Sorry to her about life kicking you in the nards at the moment.

Glad you posted though.

I just avoided a knee op (torn something or other) but my good knee just had it's turn getting all swollen as well!

Knee bros!

Can't offer much help with the other situation.... but we all love you in here (even if Woodsie claims he just wants to be friends).
Well the whole divorce/separation thing has been stressful of course, but finding that I also own a heap of debt that I knew of, plus somewhere in the region of $40k worth of credit card debt that I had no idea about!! Not gunna lie, have been waaaaaay off the rails: lost my job but have found that there’s a lot of lonely women in the 30-40 bracket lol!!

Hopefully things will start coming together soon, and I can get started on life 2.0 :)

Well the whole divorce/separation thing has been stressful of course, but finding that I also own a heap of debt that I knew of, plus somewhere in the region of $40k worth of credit card debt that I had no idea about!! Not gunna lie, have been waaaaaay off the rails: lost my job but have found that there’s a lot of lonely women in the 30-40 bracket lol!!

Hopefully things will start coming together soon, and I can get started on life 2.0 :)
Sounds like a tuff run you've had. Here's hoping 2018 is much, much better for you mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6