Lyon what possition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cluster**** is a well known term Ryan, usaully linked with anything to do with the coaching of Brian Smith and Peter Sharp,

as for your little spat with Jatz, I'd quit while I was behind if I were you :)

There's no quitting here Fro. It's not a little spat either. I'm rather enjoying the two-ing and Fro-ing so to speak.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
A prime example of Ryan Syndrome (RS) whereby he diverts attention away from his ill conceived \"off on a tangent\" posts, by lame humour & endless drawn out ramblings punctuated with backhanded insults. lol

Ryans wayward footy analysis which is another great example of scatterbrained response :

1. If Des wanted Faumuina, I would suggest we would have been a good chance of attaining him;
2. If I was Des, I would have made that happen (but I'm not);
3. If this happenned, I would put Matai on the wing;
4. I would then put Jamie in @ Centre

What a lot of \"ifs\" and \"maybes\" and \"I mights\". And at the end of it Faumuina couldnt be placed at lock because he was signed elsewhere, which we were all well aware of.

Ryan, face it pal. You write a complete lot of cluster****. But dont confuse that with me taking things too seriously. How could anyone not laugh when your around.

Try and take it easy mate. I hear Manpon’s are on special at Coles. If you buy 2 boxes, you get two free… ;) ;) ;)

Hehehehehehehehe…
:D
[/quote]

can't all be winners i suppose

You are correct Barks, its always fun to watch, and every now and then fan the flames a little :)

I'm still waiting for Dan to get that fishing emoticon for us

YART must stand for:

Yet
Another
Rambling
Tangent

Oh the joy of deciphering these. :p

C'moooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....haven't we done this one?
Better, I want better...nay...I EXPECT better...

To the others.....being a spectator is Booooriiing....get involved and be in the heat of things - it makes things more fun...

Shall I put THAT in simpler terms for you Jatz? ;)
I just hope what I have written here isn't too cryptic. :lol2:

YART must stand for:

Yet
Another
Rambling
Tangent

To the others.....being a spectator is Booooriiing....get involved and be in the heat of things - it makes things more fun...

[/quote]

Well, its as simple, fun & cryptic as a boring post could be I suggest. 8D

[quote author=Ryan]
YART must stand for:

Yet
Another
Rambling
Tangent

[/quote]

Well, its as simple, fun & cryptic as a boring post could be I suggest. 8D

[/quote]

LoL - Ummmmm - Yiiieahhhhhh...You...ummmmmm.....got me. 8|
I'm awaiting a reply from the excitement machine...Come on, I lay you down a challenge...You say my comments are boring, yet amusing, yet, cryptic, yet whatever that cluster thing was...I would like to see you write a peice that excites everyone, challenges everyone and adds value...

Here is your opportunity -------------- I'm waiting for the benchmark of threads / comments to be set !!!

I'm just commenting on the spelling, the initial error was by someone who shall remain nameless :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4