Lyon West Bound??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zero tackle is the only place running with this story. Not even the telegraph is giving it any time.

Must be Zero truth in it if they don't want to touch it.

Zero Tackle. Zero credibility.

Erin Molan,s is running with the big three showing there is still loyalty out ther,thurston,carney and farrar all resigning with their clubs,add hayne to that as well,now its Jamie,s turn

Jamie to stay here till he retires in 2 years ,hoppa jnr to come back after a stint at doesntmatta then he will come back and fill in the vacant spot in the centres left by killer .

Relax people !!!!

MANLY4LIFE said:
Jamie to stay here till he retires in 2 years ,hoppa jnr to come back after a stint at doesntmatta then he will come back and fill in the vacant spot in the centres left by killer .

Relax people !!!!

Next time the bible badgers come by ill ask them to ask Hoppa jr if he is interested in returning to Manly. Last time they invited me to listen to Will give a speech- I declined but will take the bullet next time to get the inside word.

Read the comments on the thread, seems a friend of Killer is there giving his inside word. Not worried in any case.....he will stay.

From what I hear the process of extending his contract at MANLY is progressing nicely and not far from closure.

He wants Manly and they want him - story closed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4