Lyon: "I'm happy to play five-eighth"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Manly captain Jamie Lyon says that he is happy to play five-eighth in Friday night's clash against the Canberra Raiders at GIO Stadium.

Lyon shifted to the five-eighth role with Dylan Walker moving back to the centres in the team’s last round loss against Cronulla.

"I'm quite happy to play there (five-eighth), it doesn't worry me one bit. I thought Dylan showed some great out there in the centres against the Sharks,’’ Lyon said.

“He is such a quality player and I’m happy to play in the halves and Baz (Trent Barrett) knows that.”

Full interview here

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/05/31/lyon_i_m_happy_to_pl.html

Killer is the ultimate team player. He can see that Walker is a better centre and him sliding into the halves is what is best for the team.

Also, I'd suggest he is happy to do this as it is his last year so he is less concerned about long term wear and tear and wants to go out on a high note!

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
That is just disgusting..one's "motion" is a private matter. I don't even want to know what it means to "second" it...some kind of hippy crap I suspect....
One year at the leagues club, early when hasler was coach, there was a night where the team management did a q and a and presented on plans for the season (those were the days!). A mate and I were laughing about passing motions at meetings. Snigger snigger. I dated him to go the mike and say "I want to pass a motion!"

He did but no one got it.

'Bout bloody time Jamie. Now carve the rest of the year up, and go out as the champion you deserve.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4