Lyon Back In?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Just heard on the news that Jamie Lyon has been selected for Manly for this Sat's game against the Raiders. Brilliant news if he is fit and well. Didn't hear anything about Glenn Stewart and have not seen any sign of the full team list. Just hoping??

If he is still only 50/50 my preference would be to have him wait another week but if he is fit i can tip us with confidence

Team list - Sea Eagles vs Raiders
6/07/2010 4:16:33 PM
The team lists for this weekend's game against the Canberra Raiders has been announced.

After having a break over the bye weekend, the Sea Eagles will be looking for their second win in a row at Brookvale Oval.

Take a look below to see who's been named in both the NRL and NYC squads.

NRL:
Ben Farrar
Michael Robertson
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Tony Williams
Kieran Foran
Trent Hodkinson
Jason King
Matt Ballin
Josh Perry
Anthony Watmough
Shane Rodney
Glenn Stewart

Joe Galuvao
Brent Kite
George Rose
Chris Bailey
Matt Cross

Coach: Des Hasler

NYC:
Michael Oldfield
David Sheehan
Blake Davey
Josh Portlock
Ben Shorter
Scott Blanch
Gary Riccardi
Magnus Stromquist
Liam Higgins (c)
James Cunningham
Mitchell Jowett
Lama Tasi
Joseph Hawkins

Taylor Matthews
Haami Kerr-Tuaupiki
Sione Fakahua
John Lima
Limoni Latu
Shaun Vengoa

Coach: David Penna

this looks a lot like a Tuesday side , a lot of blokes would be under a injury cloud ... expect a different side by Saturday i think .

Raiders: 1. Josh Dugan 2. Joel Monaghan 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese(c) 7. Josh McCrone 8. Dane Tilse 9. Travis Waddell 10. David Shillington 11. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom
Interchange: 14. Josh Miller 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Joe Picker 17. Troy Thompson
Reserves: 18. Adam Mogg
Match Officials:

NO Allan Tongue is a BIG loss for them for more than just being a quality player on the field.

Would hope that des would include a replacement back on the bench, given the health of our centres.
Bailey doesn't count

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Raiders: 1. Josh Dugan 2. Joel Monaghan 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese(c) 7. Josh McCrone 8. Dane Tilse 9. Travis Waddell 10. David Shillington 11. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom
Interchange: 14. Josh Miller 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Joe Picker 17. Troy Thompson
Reserves: 18. Adam Mogg
Match Officials:
Those guys took a physical battering the other day. Expect a couple of the raiders players to not pass medicals.

would like to see whare or hoppa as a starter in that team and T rex on the bench. im sure t.rex would offer more than bailey from the bench. ;)

The raiders were in a very physical game on sunday and a few of them were limping, Dugan was replaced as 18th man in the NSW team.
Hopefully Kingy and Choc back up and Killer and Glenn are fit.

Campese has been very average lately & their halfback talent pool being headed by McCrone & Mogg. Dugan is brilliant in defence but pretty average in attack, not to mention that he has been under a cloud of poor form as well.

The boys should be able to get up here but i'm not expecting a big score given the way we have been playing lately. Manly 1-12 for my money.

If we do play with this side there will be no excuses, given this is essentially our full strength side for the rest of the season. Personally I don't think either Lyon or Stewart will play.

This game is a season defining game. It is one of the games we would expect to win and if we don't then it is another game we must win against better quality opposition. If we do win then we should only need 3 or maybe 4 more to make the eight.

He would make pretty much the ultimate utility/impact player.
Wing/Centre in case of injury or just an impact forward if everyone stays healthy.

Luke Sammon link said:
would like to see whare or hoppa as a starter in that team and T rex on the bench. im sure t.rex would offer more than bailey from the bench. ;)

I thought Glen Stewart was supposed to be out for a few weeks?

Killa needs to be fully fit to take the field.  Don't want another injury to keephim out for a few more weeks.

Ryan link said:
NO Allan Tongue is a BIG loss for them for more than just being a quality player on the field.

Considering he hasnt played since round 7 I doubt he will be missed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4