Lyon and Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
Mats that's like saying S**t stinks. You are hardly a pshycic
  NSW started favourites so clearly there were plenty of fools willing to be parted with their money.

hayne
morris
tahu
lyon
morris
lewis
kimmorley
king
ennis
weyman
watmough
gallen
stewart

waterhouse
learoyd-lars
and any 2 other props-take your pick out of any nswelshman in the comp

thats the side id like to see, also it needs to be coached by a bloke capable of winning without cheating

nah Gidley should be on the bench, he is good enough to be a utility, but not good enough to command a start

you get rid of Kidley and the team is BALANCED!!!

Lyon Center, Tahu wing. Bird 5/8th... ****ing bellamy should stop trying to overthink everything!

That scoreline flattered us, because we had nothing. Hayne is a walking, talking liability on the wing because he can't read defence. You know he had a shocker when his lover Gus starts making excuses for him. Gidley is a joke....how can this guy be considered the best fullback in NSW ?? He offers nothing. Lyon out of his depth as a 5/8 at this level, much better when running wider in the second half. Pick him at centre. Kimmorely only strength these days is his long kicking game which went missing tonight. Doesn't have a running or passing game that can threaten at NRL level, let alone Origin. Tahu and Cooper couldn't conjure a line break between them. Watmough tried hard but still can't help but drop the ball, make errors and give away penalties. Creagh needs a good ball player inside him to be of any use, we didn't have that tonight. Ennis took some poor options. Lewis looked good when he finally got a run. Perry and Weyman OK. Two Dads and White underwhelming. We looked lost at times tonight and devoid of structure. No one seemed to be running to a plan, too many cooks spoiling a pretty ordinary broth. You can't win at this level without quality at 1, 6, 7 and 9, and NSW don't have quality in any of those positions.

Chip & Chase link said:
Watmough tried hard but still can't help but drop the ball, make errors and give away penalties.

Yes but he is now a talented bomb merchant inside the opposition 40. Manlys newest attacking kick weapon.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183399.msg263548#msg263548 date=1274878386]
Watmough tried hard but still can't help but drop the ball, make errors and give away penalties.

Yes but he is now a talented bomb merchant inside the opposition 40. Manlys newest attacking kick weapon.
[/quote]  All those years of Offord coat hangers whilst Choc had this latent bombing ability .....

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=183399.msg263555#msg263555 date=1274878683]
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183399.msg263548#msg263548 date=1274878386]

[/quote]  All those years of Offord coat hangers whilst Choc had this latent bombing ability .....
[/quote]

Some channel nein commentator is sure to credit bellamy for this new found attacking brilliance.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183399.msg263557#msg263557 date=1274878826]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=183399.msg263555#msg263555 date=1274878683]

[/quote]  All those years of Offord coat hangers whilst Choc had this latent bombing ability .....
[/quote]

Some channel nein commentator is sure to credit bellamy for this new found attacking brilliance.
[/quote]  Too bad even Bellamy can't prevent him dropping the ball more than he holds it.

I only saw Choc drop the ball once.  There were two other times i think where he tried to pass when going to ground.  The penalty against him wasn't entirely his fault either, and the kick which he gave away 6 more was hardly played at but that's the rules of playing at the ball now- you tackle or shield yourself or charge down then you play at the ball.

Did way more than the other two back rowers out there.
Plus he at least caught and held on to the ball when it mattered and scored a try

'The blue jersey suits watmough, though blue shorts would be better.  bzzzzzz bzzzzzz bzzzzz 

Trouble follows him like a magnet.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Flip link=topic=183399.msg263523#msg263523 date=1274876716]

Whats your thoughts on the non manly players mata?

Or are you after more attention?

What I said when the NSW side was picked held true.  Too many players out of position and too many players (eg Waterhouse, White, Lars, Perry) who don't have an origin motor.  Reasonable club players, but out of their depth.  
[/quote]

Okay then Mata, (biases aside) let's see your team of players that you think should be picked for NSW that would do the job of beating QLD.

eggson link said:
I only saw Choc drop the ball once.  There were two other times i think where he tried to pass when going to ground.  The penalty against him wasn't entirely his fault either, and the kick which he gave away 6 more was hardly played at but that's the rules of playing at the ball now- you tackle or shield yourself or charge down then you play at the ball.

Did way more than the other two back rowers out there.
Plus he at least caught and held on to the ball when it mattered and scored a try
come on mate this is matas he refuses to let te facts get in the way of a good vendetta.

you gotta love how bellyache has been exposed
best coach in the game when he has 1.5 million more to play with. Level the playing field and hes ****e

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=183399.msg263525#msg263525 date=1274876802]

[quote author=Flip link=topic=183399.msg263523#msg263523 date=1274876716]

Whats your thoughts on the non manly players mata?

Or are you after more attention?

What I said when the NSW side was picked held true.  Too many players out of position and too many players (eg Waterhouse, White, Lars, Perry) who don't have an origin motor.  Reasonable club players, but out of their depth. 
[/quote]

Okay then Mata, (biases aside) let's see your team of players that you think should be picked for NSW that would do the job of beating QLD.
[/quote]

1 Hayne
2. Morris
3. Tahu or Idris
4. Lyon
5. Morris
6. Barrett
7. Kimmorely (only to give a spine combination with Ennis)
8. Kite
9. Ennis
10. Weyman
11. Watmough (only just mind)
12. Creagh
13. G Stewart

14 Rose (if fit)
15 Lars (only one more chance to show something)
16 Mason
17 Gidley

Have you been watching any of the Sharks games over the past 2 season matas?

Barrett has completely lost the plot, he is responsible for 90% of their bad options.

Creagh also has done his dash in my opinion we need some more starch and mongrel. I would look at 1 of the following for the 12 jersey

- Lefranchi
- M.Minnichello
- Hoffman
- Gallen

Any of those could slot into the back row with Watmough and Gifty taking the 11 and 13

You lose all credibility in my book by putting Gidley in your team

Dan link said:
Barrett has completely lost the plot, he is responsible for 90% of their bad options.
  LOL - you don't understand the Qld blue print.  Barrett is a proven winner at this level.  Qld pick those fellows out of reserve grade and they perform at origin level.

Similarly, Gidley was the utility when NSW was winning.  He can cover the entire spine and adds impact.  He is just junk as a starter. 

I thought long and hard about Creagh and decided NSW need size on the fringe.  I'm not convinced by him.  Hoffman might be better.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6