Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know if it is in another thread but surely Hoffman has to answer for charging in at the end.
And on first viewing Konrad Hurrell appeared to charge in (third man in, of more like fifteenth man in) and shoulder charge an unsuspecting player in the back. He does that in general play and he's charged.

What struck me most in that situation was Lussick keeping his cool. He didn't back off an inch, and he didn't do anything stupid.

Very impressed.

And on first viewing Konrad Hurrell appeared to charge in (third man in, of more like fifteenth man in) and shoulder charge an unsuspecting player in the back. He does that in general play and he's charged.

What struck me most in that situation was Lussick keeping his cool. He didn't back off an inch, and he didn't do anything stupid.

Very impressed.

Mate, whoever was raking at Lussick's eyes should be outed for 8 weeks minimum. A few years ago, Lussick would have ripped whoever that was head right off - very controlled.

He is starting to play Manly like again.

Great young kid, great young player.

The whole incident started with Gubb (No 16 - clearly misspelt as it's missing the "r") doing yet another dangerous Isaac Luke style attack on Vave's legs. Like Luke, he has strong form for dangerously attacking the legs of players being held. The refs did nothing. Vave rightly took offence and they shaped up against each other.

It was hilariously inept that in response Lisone (no 13) decided he was more interested in creating a fight than the game - so he turned his back on Jake rather than tackling him, and Jake duly said thank you, and set up his brother for the try under the posts.

Tuivasa-Sheck was a standout in attack (we did well to minimise his impact) and outstandingly useless in defence. He seemed to use his famous sidestep to get out of Tom's way.

The whole incident started with Gubb (No 16 - clearly misspelt as it's missing the "r") doing yet another dangerous Isaac Luke style attack on Vave's legs. Like Luke, he has strong form for dangerously attacking the legs of players being held. The refs did nothing. Vave rightly took offence and they shaped up against each other.

It was hilariously inept that in response Lisone (no 13) decided he was more interested in creating a fight than the game - so he turned his back on Jake rather than tackling him, and Jake duly said thank you, and set up his brother for the try under the posts.

Tuivasa-Sheck was a standout in attack (we did well to minimise his impact) and outstandingly useless in defence. He seemed to use his famous sidestep to get out of Tom's way.
Was it their bro culture that cost them the game?

How funny was metro-chic man bun, squaring up with big Vave.... He took about 3 seconds to realise that this was going end poorly for him, and there was a possibility that the man-bun may get tussled, and after mentality reviewing the list of hair care products in his locker decided to back down in the name of "fashion"

It was Hurrell, the peanut. It looked pretty nasty, with Darcys head being pulled backwards, via fingers around the eyes. Hurrell could easily have a case to answer if the MRC didnt like it

definitely targeted Lussick knowing there is a good chance he would react. First time I have seen him keep his cool, not convinced yet but a good sign

I don't think he is a rep player of future but he can certainly have a long first grade career if he keeps muscling up.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4