Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darcy Lussick finally had a good game yesterday.....

Pity it was wasted.

Yesterday against the Riff reminded me of the loss to the Speels earlier this year. We dominated most of the game but couldn't put them away before being run down.

Agreed mate. An outstanding attacking game from Lussick in only 41 minutes and he did not give away any dumb penalties. Surprised only 14 tackles though. I'm guessing he spent most of his time on the field in the first half when Manly had most of the ball.
He should have been there for the last 20 instead of Myles. Surely he could have made 60 mins ok?

Played an excellent game. Now we want Taupau to follow. I'm glad Marty is named in the front row along side DL. They they can make good inroads.

^ It was the best game I've seen by a starting Manly frontrower in a very long time. As others have said, it would be lovely if he could do it consistently.

Story of the year for u. No consistency week in week out for 80mins.

All rhe forwards have played one or two very good games rhis year. Even brown. But at no time have they all played together strongly and for 80 mins

So last week Charlie Gubb gets charged/suspended for a shoulder charge on Darcy and now Tom Burgess has been charged/suspended for a shoulder charge on him. Would seem he's being targeted....must be made of steel @:cool:
Go Darcy! :clap:

So last week Charlie Gubb gets charged/suspended for a shoulder charge on Darcy and now Tom Burgess has been charged/suspended for a shoulder charge on him. Would seem he's being targeted....must be made of steel @:cool:
Go Darcy! :clap:
Burgess hit Chez, not Darcy @:cool:

Liked this post from Darcy on instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BIV_tC_gQ73/?taken-by=manlyseaeagles&hl=en
I bagged him out at the start of the season but he has turned it around. Great to see. Im now a fan
  • manlyseaeagles#Repost@darcy_lussick
    Stoked to tick over 100 NRL games at my favourite childhood team@manlyseaeagles with all my brothers especially these two. Been playing together since we were 18 in the under 20's. Had some cracker times together over the years and hopefully many more to come, love ya lads. @jamiebuhrer22@dalycherryevans
    Also want to thank my family Dad, Bonnie, Joey and Fred and my menace newphews @alfie.zane I know I can sometimes test your patience big time but you still decide to put up with me.. And most importantly my beautiful mum Cristy who is no longer with me but would of been watching tonight with a pack of Winnie Blues and a cup of tea. Love ya mum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6