Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Strange, I've been reading here all week that there is no difference between backrowers and props, it's just a question of if they are middle players or edge players. Lussick has played plenty of minutes as a backrower, which in my opinion is his best position.

I guess it's whether it suits your argument or not, because Tapau is a prop, a lock and now a backrower, but in his case there is no difference.
I agree lock and prop are the same. But second row is a bit different , just marty can play all three . I don't think he is suited to second row middle prop for me

One is a prop the other a secon rower.wake up lol
Wingers often take the hard yards on early tackles to give the forwards a breather. What about the second rowers doing the hard yards for the props?

You may need some more mobility playing wider, but nowadays we have the likes of Starling chasing down wingers. Des, in effect, seems to pick a pack of props with a hooker. And puts the more mobile of the props in the second row. If the props are mobile, what's wrong with props and second rowers interchanging roles anyway? Give everyone a workout.

I wonder if the thinking behind dropping Darcy wasn't a psychological one. That is, they recognise he's a lazy but talented bastard, they suspect he thinks Uncle Bozo will look after him, and they're trying to shake him out of that mindset.
Best I can come up with.

Wingers often take the hard yards on early tackles to give the forwards a breather. What about the second rowers doing the hard yards for the props?

You may need some more mobility playing wider, but nowadays we have the likes of Starling chasing down wingers. Des, in effect, seems to pick a pack of props with a hooker. And puts the more mobile of the props in the second row. If the props are mobile, what's wrong with props and second rowers interchanging roles anyway? Give everyone a workout.
Like it . But he never plays josh jackson @ prop

I wonder if the thinking behind dropping Darcy wasn't a psychological one. That is, they recognise he's a lazy but talented bastard, they suspect he thinks Uncle Bozo will look after him, and they're trying to shake him out of that mindset.
Best I can come up with.

Maybe he told them he wants tooves as coach!?!

Props and second rowers are basically the same
a wide running second rower and centre are basically the same
Centre and winger can swap and are the same
So prop and winger are basically the same. One is on the edge, the other the middle

Props and second rowers are basically the same
a wide running second rower and centre are basically the same
Centre and winger can swap and are the same
So prop and winger are basically the same. One is on the edge, the other the middle
lol. I get the point. And Terry Randall started out a fringe first-grader in the centres, quickly became a dominant second-rower on transition, and ended up playing for Australia as a prop. Galuvao started his career as a fullback. The divisions aren't always as clear-cut as they seem. And who'd have picked Toovs as a hooker for God's sake?

The point is the stats suggest the likes of Marty and Green had little to do last week while the props did plenty. We don't need to always think inside the box.

lol. I get the point. And Terry Randall started out a fringe first-grader in the centres, quickly became a dominant second-rower on transition, and ended up playing for Australia as a prop. Galuvao started his career as a fullback. The divisions aren't always as clear-cut as they seem. And who'd have picked Toovs as a hooker for God's sake?

The point is the stats suggest the likes of Marty and Green had little to do last week while the props did plenty. We don't need to always think inside the box.

Bill Hamilton would never have made a good half back though. Five eighth?...I'll have to think about that one.

Once I heard in the off season we had picked him up to come home, I was excited.... I was thinking he would grow another leg..... But after watching him last weekend he looked so far off the mark it was embarrassing , I really hope this kid finds what he's sorely missing other wise we have a massive pay packet running around nsw cup. Lussick has to turn things around .... Can you put your finger on what's his issue?.. Attitude , fitness ? Because if it's fitness his not likely to push himself in nsw cup.
Hope this guy turns things around as we have invested in him on good coin.
He is lazy, dis-interested and ill disciplined. I thought his signing, along with Myles and Koroisau, was a mistake. I told the club this in my member feedback in October last year.

Bill Hamilton would never have made a good half back though. Five eighth?...I'll have to think about that one.

Herman wasn't that much bigger that todays 5/8s. I think it is the 72 GF where they say he is the biggest guy on the field at 16 stone (102Kg)

Thought he did ok last week. Didnt expect to see him dropped as he was better than quite a few others last week. As said previously.. Vave Green etc all had poor games. Dont care about the position they play.. they were poor and should be dropped. Lussick can play second row. Why not. Hes a big boy with a decent off load. May suit him more to play wide.

From what I read, Lussick failed to impress in reserves. Now, I'm all for retaining local juniors, but seeking his return when the club lets Gutho go doesn't make sense.
And it is appearing more stupid by the round as Lussick is in reserves and Gutho would have kept WillIAm out of our top team.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4