Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Completely new sqaud new coach only one playmaker no depth at all and you seem excited just like ppl thought walker would of covered well at fullback because he played abit of hes junior footy at fullback he had an absolute shocker one of the worst fullback performances i have ever seen. And because he has played some of hes junior footy at 5/8 ohhhh hes gonna be great! Wake up to yourselves
Don't worry. I'm sure when he turns 32, Parra will be buying him for twice his worth.

Last edited:
Completely new sqaud new coach only one playmaker no depth at all and you seem excited just like ppl thought walker would of covered well at fullback because he played abit of hes junior footy at fullback he had an absolute shocker one of the worst fullback performances i have ever seen. And because he has played some of hes junior footy at 5/8 ohhhh hes gonna be great! Wake up to yourselves

Genius post. Especially loved how you misspelled 'squad' (sqaud) while the words play maker and a bit are actually separate words.

Go play with your wooden spoons. We would.....there aren't any to be found at Manly ;)

I will be back later on in the season and by the way thank you for the 4 competetion points for this season much appriciated like last season

If I'm not mistaken.....Parra-doesn't-matta did beat Manly twice in 2015.....but gee, didn't Manly finish 4 points in front of the Speels at the end of the season? We gave you a 4 point head start and still finished three places higher on the ladder.

I don't normally like feeding trolls but you deserve all you get lol

Only 1 thing more pathetic then the Parramatta team....the fans!!
Back to Lussick - will be a far better player, at a far more successful, professional club - great signing - bet he's glad to have escaped that sinking ship.....

Actually the funniest part of this is that they will pay way over to pick up has beens from our squad and get all upset when their form goes in the toilet YET we pick up their discards and turn them in top players.

Also the fact they are still cut about Jamie Lyon, considering EVERYTHING else that Parra fans could be upset about (30+ loser seasons, horribly run club, an incoherent boozer running the place, the fact it's like in Parramatta, your players third party deal cars get repossessed and so on) is hilarious...

All the Manly fans on here have lived through Manly winning the comp in their lifetime.
Unfortunateley for the troll he was not even alive last time parra won, now thats sad.

All the Manly fans on here have lived through Manly winning the comp in their lifetime.
Unfortunateley for the troll he was not even alive last time parra won, now thats sad.
Probably wasn't even a decimal point on his daddy's dole cheque in the mid 80's lol..

I will be back later on in the season and by the way thank you for the 4 competetion points for this season much appriciated like last season
Pathetic Parramatta Pisspot
lkl-50356573266.jpg

GOD I LOVE HOW THEY SIGNED FORAN at HALF BACK.

Shame hes not a HALF BACK

At Least Foz has his premiership ring.

Hayne might go down as one of the best players not to win a premiership? (just slightly better than old Hindy?)

LOL

GOD I LOVE HOW THEY SIGNED FORAN at HALF BACK.

Shame hes not a HALF BACK

At Least Foz has his premiership ring.

Hayne might go down as one of the best players not to win a premiership? (just slightly better than old Hindy?)

LOL
That is why hayne will go to the roosters when he comes back the the NRL next year and not Parramata because he knows that he has a better chance of winning a comp at the roosters

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6