Luke Williamson

Ryan

Journey Man
I don't want to be too slack, but can someone here tell me a team, and in particular a player who plays 2nd row and or lock that Willow would be in front of in the NRL?

Without BK, and our good ol' Willow trudging along in the 2nd row...we will struggle. That's plain and simple.

Doubt willo would start. Take this week for example. One back rower is out, and Stewart goes straight into line up. I think the same will happen next year, should we not sign a replacement for BK or encourage him to stay on for another year.

I wonder what other stocks are out there though?

my only thought would be to move heaven and earth to get Asotasi, and then drop Kite back to the 2nd row?

Also Nate Myles wouldn't look out of place imo

or maybe Matai??? lol....maybe that's a bit far fetched

Asotasi was a certainty to head to Souths as of this morning but with that announcement mayby the back room boys will re assess any offer to him ?

chuck him in the mix and Kite to 2nd Row and thats not a bad option

Myles would be an outstanding get also.

I think you are being pretty harsh Ryan. Willow would get a bench spot on quite a few other teams benchs imo, he wouldnt get a start but he doesnt start here either.

willo would not get a start in a womens team deadset hopeless. the bench plalyers are ment to have impact never seen him have any .put him in reggies and give an impact player ago i say

I think you are being pretty harsh Ryan. Willow would get a bench spot on quite a few other teams benchs imo, he wouldnt get a start but he doesnt start here either.

That's right, he hasn't been a starter for a long time now and he probably won't be next year. He does the job in the few minutes that is asked of him, can't complain about that.

No disrepect Garts...but Rubbish. Compare him to Beaver, Watmough or Kennedy. He's a passenger. Absolutely nil impact. He plays slow. Play lethargic. Has no diversity. He doesn't set up plays, he doesn't finish off plays. Like Heckengerg, he's a robot.

That's just my opinion remember, and I can respect that some see his value add.

I'd just like to see him show some passion or aggression...not just doing a job.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2