Luke Garner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garner on his way mate. He'll be a good signing. He runs great lines and is the right physique for the changing tempo of the game.

Hopefully the Saab swap is finalised because wing is still an issue for next year.
Thanks mate he will be a good pick up for us same with Saab. Fingers crossed for that one. So is Davey a done deal? And do you know if we are targeting anyone else? Cheers mate

So dominant they are prepared to release him from his contract?
i guess AFB must not be dominant by that logic then?
Maguire makes some pretty average calls... if you think the tigers letting someone go signals theyre bad, your wrong. its probably the opposite.

Had a quick look on the Tigers fan forum to see if they had any insight as to how certain they were we were getting Garner.

They don't seem too concerned that Luke is leaving. Don't rate his defensive technique apparently. Personally I think he's a decent pick up.

Just a snippet from one of their fans.

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 7.05.22 pm.png

I think in 6 months they may be starting a "Why did we release Garner thread ? Another genius decision."

Had a quick look on the Tigers fan forum to see if they had any insight as to how certain they were we were getting Garner.

They don't seem too concerned that Luke is leaving. Don't rate his defensive technique apparently. Personally I think he's a decent pick up.

View attachment 15629

I think in 6 months they may be starting a "Why did we release Garner thread ? Another genius decision."
Thoughts on the Tigers forum are Clearly not held back by punctuation...

I think Jetski will do if he's given the starting spot, as shown whenever he has started under Des.

In the 9 games he's started since the start of 2019, he's scored 8 tries.
He loose in goal line defence and in attack not sure. I think Garner will push him for starting spot

View attachment 15629

View attachment 15629

Maybe Garner was not one of those consistent performers that Madge is looking to build his finals team with . ?

I’d like to be more excited about this Garner signing (if it happens) but from what I’ve seen has hardly stood out in the Wests games. If he Davey and Jetski are the competition for Joel’s vacant 2nd row spot that would be a a little underwhelming. Sitilli Tuponua on the other hand.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6