LPG Conversion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are you happy with the Carnival Goldie? I borrowed our neighbour's one recently and thought it was terrible!

For petrol engines you can change the power by simply changing the computer, usually resulting increase in fuel consumption, this can be applied to any ICE, however i would be interested in the other ways this has been tackled.

Are you happy with the Carnival Goldie? I borrowed our neighbour's one recently and thought it was terrible!

Mata,
Was it an auto because they suck!
It is not the best car in the world but it has been great for us. We bought it in April 2002 & have been to QLD and many trips to Sydney & down the coast.
Can't beat the amount of car for the cost! Problem is though that it tends to be a bit thirsty......
You have to be careful as the engines crap themselves and need to be replaced. It is a known fault & KIA changed it for free!
The new Grand Carnival is apparently a beauty! 8 seats and a bigger engine. But it comes with a higher pricetag of around $37k.
If you want refinement for a 7 seater and don't mind paying extra, go for the Honda Odyssey! Friends of ours have one & it is a beauty (also wins the people mover car of the year award each year!).

http://www.lpgconversions.org/news.php

Should find a fair bit of info there Goldie!

Almost Byso :)

nah have about 10!

I just think this is a timely one to create and market :) plus something I have a personal interest in

anyone asks about LPG you know where to point them :)

Pro: Cleaner more environmentaly friendly fuel

I will get a list for you on the new site soon

Dan: only 10 sites?

Man, not that it's something to be proud of, but I bought my 53 domain name the other day! Of course, only a few have sites on them, but maybe one day I'll do something about that...

Hmmm... looking at that number, I believe I have a problem!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4